ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. i thought it was a week seminar? besides i could tell in a day if he is fos.

#21     Feb 14, 2006
  2. Where in Florida ? I live in Orlando, can you scalp me your ticket ?

#22     Feb 14, 2006
  3. It's the info you get before the trading that verifies the actions of the trading.

#23     Feb 14, 2006
  4. I don't care who he picks as long as he picks them and ultimately respects their assessment. I want to hear it from him though.

#24     Feb 14, 2006
  5. Exactly. I am convinced that it doesn't take a hole day to say wether a guy can trade or not. A trader will se it within a couple of minutes.

Happy Trading,

fritz_haber

#25     Feb 14, 2006
  6. Well I went back and looked at when you wrote me and that was 1-2 hours after my last post on ET so whatever you told me was way after I posted and way after I could retract and erase a post IF I wanted to.

Go look at my message again. Everything in there is factual based on what you said in the public forum so you are really the one who is lying. You picked the start date, time frame, how many days to trade, and the one who was pushing to have this thing despite marketsurfer saying no. So look in the mirror buddy about who is lying now. As far as what you posted publicly to everyone you are the one lying and changing your story. What you supposedly worked out now is a far cry from what you were touting a couple of months ago. Having him fly out there to see your results for 1 day in your private seminar is a lot differerent they trading "Live" and posting your results for 20 days so everyone can see it. Remember this was your idea so why are you getting so mad. I think you need to go reread some of your own posts.

#26     Feb 14, 2006
  7. By the way you had about 2 months to go into the Trend thread and let everyone know that things changed and you were going to no longer do your 20 days of trading instead of showing up after the start day you picked and saying "oh I invited him to a private seminar to show him 1 day of trading". After all the grand standing you did a couple of months ago I would have expected at least some kind of notice especially if you wanted to avoid people bringing it up. Please show me your post stating things had changed (where I supposed lied) and you were going to no longer going to do it. What is funny is I was defending you in the last thread when you originally set this up. I will leave you with a couple of your gems.

"I'll do it even when marketsiffer makes up some lame excuse why he won't participate. He'll probably yell the broker is in on it though or Globex is bias"

"I stated what I would do and when, the date should have been 02/13/06. Ridicule all you want until then, don't care. The clueless always ridiclue what they can't comprehend. You still won't be able to comprehend it when you see it but at least you see the results."

#27     Feb 14, 2006
  8. I just had a quick glance at this thread, and perhaps I'm missing something. Why would anyone here care what other people thought about their trading unless they were trying to sell something? And if they are trying to sell something, then shouldn't they be sponsors?

#28     Feb 14, 2006
  9. Thank You.

The reference downtickBOY is making was a personal challenge I made with marketsurfer. He refused the challenge and we moved on. Now individuals with no life want to dig it up for their own purposes so I told them to contact surf and see if they could act in his stead, sitting with me for a day and watch me trade. I guess the prospect of learning something unique is too overwhelming for most.

#29     Feb 14, 2006
  10. GO READ YOUR OWN POSTS AGAIN. I am only quoting things you said. You are mad at me for bringing up your own posts. For someone who is a master of logic you are sure having a hard time figuring out that you messed up and have back tracked from what you said. I also remember something about you letting someone backtest your "system" in March as marketsurfer requested but you first wanted to humilate marketsurfer with your trading skills. Are you going to backtrack on that one and blame me for your screw up again? I think you need to reread what you wrote 2 months ago before you start calling me a liar. Your comments are all on the public record.

Here is the entire quote where you were answering one of my posts. Pretty clear.

Quote from downtickboy:

I don't think this competition will ever happen but I bet there are a lot of other traders out there that would love to see the results of your trading. I think it would certainly shut up a lot of people (or prove them right) once and for all to see real results especially for this extended period of time. So hopefully you will decide to do it regardless if you will be joined or not.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what you said:

I'll do it even when marketsiffer makes up some lame excuse why he won't participate. He'll probably yell the broker is in on it though or Globex is bias.

#30     Feb 14, 2006