ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. If you guys look for someone to teach you then Scott Warner is a good guy. He has a feeling for the market and alot of experience. I believe it is well worth the time.

#11     Feb 14, 2006
  2. Charlie are you Prof ?

On the topic of Proflogic I have heard mixed reviews.

some people have told me that he was helpful to them and others have told me he was a waste of time and $$$.

Personally I was probably a little rough on him last time he was in ET, I don't like to comment on things without first hand knowledge.

Secondly, who cares about one months statements, sheesh if that was all it took to be designated as a great trader I can show you several months of pure "Genius". :D :D :D followed by months of complete stupidity. :p :p :p

#12     Feb 14, 2006
  3. since you seem to want to regain some credibility here why not just post your real trading records? this offer kind of feels like just another way to baffle with bullshit and decieve.

#13     Feb 14, 2006
  4. vhen whats the point "see my previous post"

#14     Feb 14, 2006
  5. well its up to him. if he wants to show only his best month and leave room for doubt thats fine. i would expect to see a whole years results.

#15     Feb 14, 2006
  6. benysl

benysl

#16     Feb 14, 2006
  7. tst tst, cannot blame the good old prof for putting the odds in his favour. reduce 20 days to one day gives him a higher chance of "lucking it out" and with a bit of luck the location is not convenient so he can blame surf for not showing up.

As mentioned before: your (Bill Schamp) actions speak louder than your Bull Shit!

#17     Feb 14, 2006
  8. Bali Survivor - BS huh?
    Rocket Scientist. Makes ya wonder how he survived.

Florida not convenient when he is such a successful and rich trader from NY. What!, can't afford the $200 round trip plane fare and $200 for 3 days in a hotel? It's no wonder new concepts escape individuals like yourself. Common sense is a foriegn language.

It's so much easier to pooo pooo someone else's ideas if you don't have the gumption to put out any effort on your own to verify it. Typical internet terrorist . . . easier to throw stones when the person you are throwing at can't see you.

Statements can be doctored. Live Trading CAN'T.

#18     Feb 14, 2006
  9. ok i will come down. send me a plane ticket. dont need motel i have a place to stay. if you trade real money and are legit i will reimburse the plane ticket.

#19     Feb 14, 2006
  10. traderob

traderob

How can one days trading show anything??

#20     Feb 14, 2006