ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Hi Bensyl,

Please post this "accidently receive a copy of professor logic real account statement".

I assume you wouldn't be silly enough to post the above unless you have a copy.

We await your response but decline to hold our breath.

Kind Regards,

HM

#111     Mar 7, 2006
  2. rcfran

rcfran

First, it seems clear that the poster demanding statement validation has little futures experience. For example, RCG is mainly known as a clearing firm and not a retail broker. If you'll look at the top right hand corner of the statement you'll see his (introducing broker) IB. Of course, RCG doesn't have a "sample" statement for your review. What an absurd request.

I can say however, that RCG is my clearing firm and his statement, although altered slightly, does appear to be genuine. In any case, who really knows. Anyone with a computer and the right knowledge can produce just about anything they want these days.

Lastly, may I ask why you are so adamant and militant in your quest to catch the Professor in a lie? Who cares?? Spend your time on something that counts - trading.

#112     Mar 9, 2006
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

So did anyone from here to go ProfLogic's seminar? Hombre? Any reports?

#113     Mar 24, 2006
  4. There was another thread with the results but it looks like it was erased.

#114     Mar 27, 2006
  5. derickC88

derickC88

Bill Schamp is a scam fruad ! You guys got to be careful with this guy. He promised to post his trading statement, delayed for 2 months and finally posted. Guess what ? He doctored his statement and was caught by one Sinapore folk who accidentally got hold of his statement, and compared that with the one posted. I think Bill has big ego and big mouth, that's him, but he crossed the line of making fake statement, that is fruadulence ! I think the US authority got to get hold of this guy and stop him from deceiving public. If his technique is not working as he claims, the least he could do is to shut-up and don't expose himself with so call the trading statement. He is busted ! he is a goner ! I hope that others will not fall into his trap.

By the way, amny attended his course in Singapore, the feedback is, he cannot articulate, his support is obnoxious, and yet with a big mouth and big ego. Almost 70% sat through a repeat course as most of them have no clue what he was talking about. Those who want to attend his course, save your money and take a trip. He is a fraud.

Derick

#115     Apr 13, 2006
  6. derickC88

derickC88

By the way, since he was exposed a month ago he did not dare to open his big mouth. I hope that the US authority will lock this guy up or at least stop him from deceiving the public !

#116     Apr 16, 2006
  7. Wow, I tip my hat to him!... Is he reporting to the IASG, Barclays, HFR, CSFB-Tremont or HSBC databases? Thanks.

#117     Aug 16, 2013
  8. jsp326

jsp326

Just for amusement/curiosity, I looked up the "amazing dream house" he built a few years ago. It was valued somewhere in the $350 to $400K range. Clearly, he has a bit of money (whether from trading, consulting, "vendoring," previous jobs, spouse, inheritance, etc.), but I think he's far, far from the billionaire camp.

#118     Aug 16, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rodney, you remind me of Forrest Gump.

#119     Aug 16, 2013