Proflogic method - successful?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by downtickboy, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomness ... without your experience, that's all. !

Markets will always change that is constant, one indicator and limited experience with it (under 3 years) will ultimately crash and burn because it will be impossible for anyone to have confidence in a complex enviroment with a limited view.

sorry but that's the tooth, so I hope he doesn't let his licence lapse.

#41     May 16, 2005
  2. Nope, not selling anything so proving what I do is a moot point.

#42     May 16, 2005
  3. The truth as you see it based on no research or past experience with pure price based models with any system other than those already existing in the marketplace.

#43     May 16, 2005
  4. If you wish we can continue this conversion in Dutch, we will see who will laugh with who then.

Only track records count, all the rest is based on your fantasy. Especially as your rules seems to change every now and then.
    Track records were created because that was the only way to separate honest results from fraud.

If you put so much energy in trying to make money by selling "something" to others for 300$ than it proves to me that you are not a professional trader. I am a very small trader with a lousy system but i don't sell anything for a few bucks. I don't have to, because my system makes money for me, i don't have to become a hawker.

I simple asked a track record and your answer was aggressive and hostile. To me that says enough.

#44     May 16, 2005
  5. Look this is a silly arguement.

I have no ideal what your doing so I'm argueing from a disadvantage.

I do know that the market is what it is and that many traders have many styles but FEW survive the test of time (more then 10 yrs).

So if what your doing is working for you great, I wish you all the continued success with it.

I will tell you this though, I will take you up on that live trading contest if you like.

I've never been to Alaska and it would be hilarious to see a grown man with stuck to a flag pole.... LOL

I have one other condition the loser pays for the trip all expenses nd when I win I also want the original Samson picture.

:D

#45     May 16, 2005
  6. 1. My trades are tracked on my site and if the trades weren't PERFECTLY consistent, readable and obtainable there would plenty of individuals showing specifics of my Methods "idiosyncrasies". That is English . . . I can translate that into Dutch if you prefer?
    2. I challenged you to a realtime example of what I do and you pound your chest and and change the subject. How can a realtime example be a fraud . . . scared I'll embarrass you?
    3. The fundamentals of what I do have stayed the same since it's inception. It has improved over the years with the introduction of Volume Bar Charts. If improvements are looked upon as "bad", I have a horseless carriage in the barn I'll let you have.
    4. I sell nothing. My site is a closed environment.
    5. You have responded to my posts in the past aggressively attacking what I do without ANY first hand knowledge of what my system, focus or process is. I respond in kind.

#46     May 16, 2005
  7. Since the original is worth $50,000. Put up the like and you are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47     May 16, 2005
  8. 50k

Well I like it but not that much ... :eek:

I'll keep my capital in the markets, I'm not a big believer in art as an investment.

I'll tell you what though, I will trade with you anytime you like live for the fun of it.

:)

#48     May 16, 2005
  9. That sounds like more fun and I will give you a print of Sampson for the enjoyment of it. Email me. I'm doing some traveling this year so I will pop in & trade for a day with you.

#49     May 16, 2005
  10. Antonioo

Antonioo

Proflogic,

Can't you post your trades for 1 or 2 days in real time on this forum? Normally you only have around 4 trades a day, so this might not be a big problem....

Can you pls do this for me?

Thx!!

#50     May 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.