Proflogic method - successful?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by downtickboy, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #31     May 16, 2005
  2. balda

balda

Only time will tell

#32     May 16, 2005
  3. Sampson, I respect your comments in the threads but just to clarify a couple things for you.

1 - My site is closed to new subscribers and gone from my profile. I trade for a living and have never had a problem with "putting my money where my mouth is".

2 - I have challenged for 4 years to have ANYONE prove my Method didn't work . . . no one could! Many have "Run" their mouths but none delivered.

3 - I have close to 10 years invested in verifying what I do and challenge ANYONE in this narrowminded industry to match that from a shear standpoint of research. Ninety-Nine percent of the traders out there get their start reading books written by inconsistent traders. None of those books were written by ANYONE having extensively researched the Market from an untainted pure view of price or anything "NEW". They simply build on the current inconsistent Methods currently polluting the marketplace.

4 - You say using "One" oscillator can't make money in the Market. What is that based on? Using a basket full that give you conflicting results? The oscillator isn't the key to what I do, it is how the oscillator is set-up and used. You can't attest to that because you don't KNOW how I use what I use or the parameters behind it so don't say "can't". I don't use the oscillator like anyone else uses an oscillator so why would you pigeon hole the use of it?

People assume too much.

#33     May 16, 2005
  4. Proflogic,

Is there are track record that can be audited?

Trading "in theorie" is useless and uncontrolable.
    Am i right that none of the trades on your website are real but they are all simulated?

#34     May 16, 2005
  5. Proflogic

As I said earlier I have no direct experience with you so my comments are general.

My opinions on the use of one oscilator alone not being enough to compete is valid.

I am basing this on the fact that I know exactly how much effort and energy and skill is required to trade against the professionals in this business.

Like you I have been around for a long time and to compete one must have skill sets well beyond the levels of a single indicator.

That being said I'm sure, if you are who you say you are with all your experience YOU may be able to make something work for you with just one tool but the chances of any student duplicating that is almost nil because they will not have your level of experience with it.

So if you are selling a service of a chat room with market calls well all the power to you, so long as your subscribers make money and that's all they want ... great.

I will repeat my position on you.

I have no direct experience so I can not comment other then generally.

Good trading to you .
    :)

#35     May 16, 2005
  6. The trades on the site are tracked on the site and the triggers are perfectly consistent. Wanna swap trades in realtime? Loser sucks the flagpole at the courthouse in Juneau, Alaska on Christmas Day? Specific rule based trading is useful and perfectly controllable. Perfectly trackable as well with perfect consistency.

It's spelled "theory" and "uncontrollable" too.

#36     May 16, 2005
  7. Choad

Choad

Patent Pending

If a "patented" short term trading method is unsuccessful and loses money over time (for reference pls read "Fooled By Randomness"), could I "patent" the opposite trade? :D

Choad(TM)

#37     May 16, 2005
  8. kowboy

kowboy

? Track record available?

#38     May 16, 2005
  9. I do not sell the service of a chat room with Market calls . . . never have and never will.
    As far as anyone duplicating what I do. I'll tell my chiropractor his home remodeling, room addition & new multi car garage is being paid for with his daily "nil" money. I need to warn him though, he has his practice up for sale based on the "nil" money he has been consistently making as well.

#39     May 16, 2005
  10. Your understanding of the patent process and what I do makes your statement obviously ignorant.

#40     May 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.