Proflogic method - successful?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by downtickboy, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VictorS

VictorS

Just wondering if his website membership provides more information on his trading strategy than the information he has posted here on EliteTrader.

#11     May 15, 2005
  2. Why wouldn't an oscillator between two highs or two lows be a valid timing method...sure Prof Logic's stuff works...if you know how to use it.

I am over simplifying his method...so please excuse.

Michael B.

#12     May 15, 2005
  3. toc

toc

In an open market anything that is good will catch fire......if Proflogic's method was so good it would have become a $30K commodity by now not selling for mere $300. Why is it so hard to find truthful vendors in this business of trading? I have heard similar comments from others regarding him changing the rules and that he does not take any trades real time but hooks the winners on his site in the retrospect which is basically nonsense.

I would be better off buying 4-5 good books from windsor books or tradewinpublishing and learn something that can be kept for use in making profits. Cheers!

#13     May 15, 2005
  4. Prof says he has lots of profitable students. Youd think one of them would come to his defense.

#14     May 15, 2005
  5. Although I don't know much about proflogic, some of what he says seems valid and I have seen him make some fairly accurate calls.

What is interesting is that Jack Hershey said he had a lot of profitable students but I never saw or read anything from one of them.

#15     May 15, 2005
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=38777&perpage=6&pagenumber=189

second post from top

#16     May 15, 2005
  7. Unfortunately, he has more than one method. So whatever one does amounts to The Jack Hershey Method As Interpreted By . . ..

And if only one or two people have been successful using one of them . . .

#17     May 15, 2005
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

then the method is successful, otherwise there will be no money left for unjack people :D

#18     May 15, 2005
  9. I'm more concerned about the "jackpeople" who went bust . . .

If spydertrader is successful, his success most likely has much more to do with spydertrader than it does with "the method".

#19     May 15, 2005
  10. Oh sorry I should have specified his intraday ES futures trading method where people were supposed to be making multiples of the high low of the day. I never followed the stock trading stuff. Although it is good to see someone picked up something from his stock trading method.

Hopefully my comment will not pull the thread off of the main topic of Proflogic's method.

#20     May 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.