Proflogic method - successful?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by downtickboy, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, No I agree. I have the utmost respect for the Market. It is ALWAYS right. If you listen to it and read it's price movement you will profit, if you argue with it, it will squish you like a bug. Rule 1, make profit . . . Rule 2, protect profit.

#141     May 17, 2005
  2. Rule 3, sell seminars.

:eek:

OK, I am done busting balls. Good luck to everyone - even ProfLogic.

#142     May 17, 2005
  3. It probable is quite similar to what some may be doing but my parameters are perfectly consistent, rules are perfectly consistent & charts are geometerically perfect. I don't have multiple indicators because they are self defeating. I'll post a chart later, getting on airplane later today.

#143     May 17, 2005
  4. I say the say thing to you as everyone else. If what I teach is basic stuff that you already know, then why aren't you trading it? The reason is you don't have an indicator to allow you to see the perfect consistency of it and are too lazy to research it's use to confirm it accuracy.
    You can't arbitrarily send a patent in for anything. You have to show proof it's a viable process before they will even accept the provisional.

#144     May 17, 2005
  5. toc

toc

One question to Prof, why are you giving seminars in Asia, why not in US or Canada? Something to do with CFTC rules. It would take $1500 easy to catch flight to Singapore.

#145     May 17, 2005
  6. It has nothing to do with calling tops or bottoms. It is confirming the direction of price based on a consistent Overall Trend & Trading Trend.

#146     May 17, 2005
  7. He hasn't done well. He's broke. He had to come out of retirement to do seminars because he can't trade with any consistency. His drawdowns are huge.

#147     May 17, 2005
  8. Posted a bunch of charts on ET. When you become bright enough to find them let me know.

#148     May 17, 2005
  9. There is a portion of traders out there that can't learn this for whatever reason. Does that mean it doesn't work? Absolutely not. I tried to learn JAVA and HTML and gave up because I just couldn't grasp it. Does that mean JAVA & HTML doesn't work. That is a ridiculous statement because you can see & use the internet and WebPages that make it up but the statement is perfectly comparable none the less. I was frustrated that I couldn't learn it but didn't seek out others that couldn't learn it to start a support group, I realistically accepted it and got over it.

Your comments our infantile.

#149     May 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.