profitseer's time tested e mini system

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by profitseer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Cesko

Cesko

I thing all the BS about indicators etc. is quite a bit overworked.

Easy and simple is not the same.

#11     Aug 8, 2002
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Easyrider
    What so complicated? But it's probably true that sometimes it's not easy to figure out what one is doing wrong. The whole complication issue actually stems from thinking it's complicated.

#12     Aug 8, 2002
  3. Hmm, profitseer. I think its a bit careless of you to just throw out something like this. Because:

1) Some people are actually gonna try to trade it (yes without testing it first)
    2) It's missing some crucial entry rules; so even for those who'd like to test this concept, there's nothing to test; it's worthless.

So invite you to finish what you started and post the whole rules for this system/concept.

#13     Aug 8, 2002
  4. does this system achieve something beyond this guarante... :)

#14     Aug 11, 2002
  5. I apologize to tntneo for not reading his posts more carefully. I agree that it is good advice to trade with the trend so you don't get stopped out repeatedly. My method reverses if wrong so I get in on the trend "automatically."

Amazingly few people seem to understand the beauty of this concept as presented by profitseer.

I still say "Hall of Fame" material!

#15     Aug 11, 2002
  6. Publias

Publias Guest

Oh but there is easyrider! Trading is one of the simplest and purest things there is, sadly most prefer the intricate and artificial... If you stick with the game long enough and can master the art of getting out of your own way, you too may see the simplicity...

You buy when she says shes going up and sell when she says she is going down... what can be simpler?

PEACE and good trading,
    Publias

#16     Aug 11, 2002
  7. Publias

Publias Guest

Well said Cesko!

PEACE and good trading,
    Publias

#17     Aug 11, 2002
  8. Cesko and Publias:

Indomitable and indifferent as she is, in the end, she's the only one who can change us in a way to accept simplicity and resolve self-valuation issues. All the pain and difficulty along the path stems, probably, from our own reluctance to accept change (or to be patient to wait for the time needed to change, my friend Publias. :))

Peace,

Negotiator

#18     Aug 11, 2002
  9. Well, I see the continuation of the "it's really simple" and "the force is within you!" blablabla. And "just do what she (the market) tells you". Now that's a gem! You guys think you are helping anyone with these statements? Present here ONE, just ONE simple system that works, then we'll have something to discuss. Not even a system, one simple concept that works, and yes it should have a bit more specificity than the gems mentioned above.

#19     Aug 11, 2002
  10. :) Are you sure your skies are sunny sunnyskies?

What do you mean by "a system that works"?

And please...be specific.

:)

#20     Aug 11, 2002