profitseers stolen sand system*

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by profitseer, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Inandlong,

Here are my four stocks.

As I believe most NASDAQ 100 stocks are pretty much worthless, I simply picked four with the very high share prices.

These are:

ESRX
    ERTS
    AMGN
    CDWL

Also can we throw in the QQQ just for fun.

To make it a fair, should we allow an amount for each cross over? How much? Let's assume we bought $25,000 of each stock.

Runningbear

#11     Sep 19, 2002
  2. Nice idea about the 25K for fun. And my thinking is in line with yours re: higher share prices. I will follow these also.

It should be interestng.

Btw, I just finished reading thru the 35 pages of Quah's thread, "something very simplistic". It is very interesting. For someone like myself who doesn't need to stay glued to the screen to watch my usual stuff, I think I will check it out.

also, Gordon Gecko quoted OldTrader in that thread. OldTrader said what I have heard from other big money makers in the market, ie., the big money is made waiting for the right trae, the one with the potential for the big move, and then riding it for all it is worth.

That is right where my head is. Get the bigger piece of the pie. This scalping for nickles and dimes, it's good too I suppose, but man is it a lot of work. I'd rather put my work into the prep and then pull the trigger occasionally, rather than be a telegraph operator with the mouse.

#12     Sep 19, 2002