Profits, religion and politics

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jj_jere@hotmail, Dec 6, 2002.

1. tampa

tampa

...it had nothing to do with trading - it was a matter of honor - he has none, but God bailed him out, there is no other possible explanation...

#31     Dec 7, 2002
  2. I would have to agree on that one.

Fun is an interesting concept anyway. I seems to require just the right amout of intelligence. Ants don't seem to have fun, and geeky scientists don't appear to have too much fun either. But somewhere inbetween a chimp and humans "hanging out at a club" there seems to be that mysterious "fun zone".

#32     Dec 7, 2002
  3. qdz

qdz

See, here you go a religious nonsense.

:p

#33     Dec 7, 2002

4. I guess God just liked your friend better than me.

#34     Dec 7, 2002
  5. stu

stu

Do Lobsters have fun I wonder or do they just f#$%?

#35     Dec 7, 2002
  6. WTF, moron??? another proud addition to the ignore list... been thinking of doing it for a while now. still "trading for living on a 2g account? yeah, right :D

#36     Dec 7, 2002
  7. qdz

qdz

My choice is a missing option in the poll,
    I'm profitable, non religious, and neither a Republican nor a Democrats.

:p

#37     Dec 7, 2002
  8. I would have to assume the average lobster gets his share of f#$%ing otherwise how would you explain all the little lobsters?

As to fun, I can't speak for lots of other lobsters, but I don't think they have too much of it. I know I don't.

#38     Dec 7, 2002
  9. tampa

tampa

...if you would only submit to the Lord, I am sure that he'd lift the PDT...

#39     Dec 7, 2002
  10. you never know what's best for you until much later. are you sure you were asking for the right things?
    In my life, so much good has happened since I became religious that I <b> absolutely</b> don't see how that can be described as attributable to smth else. I was in a very pathetic plight b/c of the things I used to do as a teenager and noone knows how I would have ended up instead of being where I am now. Honestly, guys and gals, I have had some very very close calls and only miracles saved my ass :D

#40     Dec 7, 2002