Profits, religion and politics

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jj_jere@hotmail, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Here is an interest poll for Elitetraders.

2. Profitable whoud be over the last 2 years.

3. What's a Democrate?

4. it's the floor model.

5. chisel

chisel

I can't vote in this poll because you left out Libertarians. :D

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I am curious to what exactly you want to know? This poll mystifies me:confused:

7. er.. gee, i wonder. maybe it's got something to do with umm, religion, politics and profitiablity? who knows..

only 4 profitable GOP atheists amongst us? come on fellas!

8. lescor

lescor

You assume that some people aren't religious, but that everyone has a political affiliation?

9. Interesting,

By looking at the stats, I should become a democrat because 83% of democrats are profitable were as only 63% of republicans are profitable (I’m assuming this means profitable over ones entire life).

Sweet!!!

All I have to do is become a whining, bleeding heart, tax and spend, baby killing, big government, liberal and the Holy Grail is mine.

I always knew there was a little something missing from my trading.

10. Maybe we should define "religious". Does communism count as a religion? Does television count as a religion? Does atheism? The latter should be counted as a religion, since it is (no more or less than other religions) a form of faith and a way to interpret your life based on an assumption you cannot prove to someone who doesn't share your belief.

#10     Dec 7, 2002