Profitloss999's trading journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by profitloss999, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If they fade me, they will make profits.

But I don't think they will pay attention to me, I am a very very small trader.

That "Karen, the super trader" got her broker's attention after she turned her 100k account into 160 million. The broker even sought her out and interviewed her a few times. Anyone interested can view the interviews on youtube, just type key words: Karen, super trader.

#41     Mar 20, 2013
  2. IQ test. She didn't make 160MM organically. God, this board is a f*cking asylum.

#42     Mar 20, 2013
  3. I know you have a low IQ. But even a person with a low IQ like you should be able to read my sentence 100 times and then comprehend. Now begin to read the following sentence:

"she turned her 100k account into 160 million."

Do you actually understand what I wrote???

"organically"??? Whenever a stupid person starts to abuse the English vocabulary, it makes me laugh.

Do you understand the definition of "organically"? And you have the audacity and stupidity to use it.

Now, get off my thread!

PS: just noticed you have wasted all your waking hours on ET. Over 10,000 posts??? Get a life!

#43     Mar 21, 2013
  4. Following my guru's advice, I have been holding oil.

He told me that oil could only go up in the near term, because:

1. Overall market is improving, taking commodities with it.

2. WTI and Brent gap puts WTI at the bottom, this means there is only one way it should go: UP (excluding the scenario they both drop, but No. 1 is that overall market is improving, making it unlikely).

3. The possibility of Iran War:

3.1. The hint of a war or the rumor of a war would push oil up to at least 95 (He said this when oil was 90).

3.2. A strike on Iranian nuclear faciliites would send oil to above 100 to 110.

3.3. If Iran doesn't retaliate, oil will come down below 100.

3.4. If Iran does retaliate:

3.4.1. Limited retaliation by sending a few fireworks over to Israel, oil moves up to 130.

3.4.2. Full retaliation by blocking the Persian Gulf with water mines and land rockets, oil shoots up to 180.

#44     Mar 26, 2013
  5. Is greed good or bad in trading?

If greed is good, 99% trading books are wrong, because their authors claim greed is bad. That would mean the authors do not know trading.

Let's think backwards: most authors of trading books are losers (this has to be true before we continue), they write trading books. In their trading books, they claim greed is bad. So greed must be good.

Replace greed with fear, and think one more time, forward and backward.

#45     Apr 3, 2013
  6. This thred is so awsum!

#46     Apr 3, 2013
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I looked it up, I think oil is about a dollar below the march 26th price. Are you still holding???

#47     Apr 3, 2013
  8. I am still holding it. My profit has disappeared. Very sad. :(

My guru told me to be patient. But patience didn't pay, this time.

I will liquidate at the end of the day. Enough holding. I am tired of it. Holding is more tiring than trading.

#48     Apr 4, 2013
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Thanks for the honesty. You were actually up like 1.5$, why didn't you put a stop loss at breakeven at least?

#49     Apr 4, 2013
  10. In trading, there is something that cannot be changed.

You will spend a long time trying to change it. You think you will succeed after you change it.

But you it cannot be changed.

Anyone who tells you it can be changed hasn't traded long enough.

PS: just saw the above post. About stoploss, man, it gives me so much headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These days, my whole life is centered on STOP. But something just cannot be changed.

Can someone tell me how NOT to remove stop?

#50     Apr 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.