Profitloss999's trading journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by profitloss999, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pma

pma

Oh man-your journal is painful to read-the way you trade sounds just like how I started out. Brings back some bad memories.

#21     Feb 5, 2013
  2. Don't kid yourself, Mike, you don't even trade, and you don't know how to trade.

#22     Feb 5, 2013
  3. I hope this is a troll...

#23     Feb 25, 2013
  4. Glad the thread is back.

With a revised method, I am back into business.

Then immediately after I saw the trade going for my stop, I removed the stop, making it impossible to be hit. After removing the stop, I felt much better. The good feeling is priceless!

Then the trade came back and I got out with a tick profit.

Hmmm, didn't I tell myself that I would never remove stop?

#24     Feb 27, 2013
  5. shorted oil pre-market, before 8am CT, but it went against me, got stopped out, lost 200 dollars.

Then the price came down. If I didn't use stop, I would have made money. That makes me think that some oil manipulators were running stops. I have no proof, but somebody has it.

Anyway, I went long. Advised by my mentor to reverse direction. It worked for a short time when the trade went in favor of me. Then I decided to hold for more money, thinking the Syrian situation will get worse (I read that US will directly supply weapons to Syrian opposition forces) and drive up oil price.

But some manipulators suddenly sold before the oil pit closed. Oil price dropped a lot and so did my account balance.

I am still holding my long position. I hope the price will come back tomorrow............

#25     Feb 28, 2013
  6. Very bad mistake to hold.

Overnight the oil price dropped another dollar, I guess Europeans were selling after US market.

I have lost too much (on paper at least) to get out. I will continue to hold.

Will someone attack Iran please?

Weather is warming up, driving season is coming, so oil price should go up, right?

I am hoping the price will go above 100 in summer, then I will think of the pain of holding as tolerable. Of course, I will probably sell as soon as oil gets to my breakeven price.

#26     Mar 1, 2013
  7. Mo06

Mo06

"I have lost too much (on paper at least) to get out. I will continue to hold

Trade the plan...

#27     Mar 2, 2013
  8. I AM trading the plan=holding until it comes back.

If someone has a plan to attack Iran, my plan will be a good one. My plan depends on the attack plan.

In the meantime, I am injecting more money into the account and prepare for an average-in, should the price drops further. Again, the average-in plan depends on the attack plan.

#28     Mar 2, 2013
  9. DB9

DB9

a wind-up ?.. i had to look it up :

- Brit slang: to tease (someone)

ok..

it's a strange journal for sure....

#29     Mar 2, 2013
  10. Mo06

Mo06

"I AM trading the plan=holding until it comes back. "

a plan should be focussed on protecting CAPITAL.

Good luck...

#30     Mar 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.