Profit Navigation

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rolextrader, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Why was the thread removed?

Because Al Green threatened ET or that PN appears as though it is no longer an active CTA?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Nobody threatened us so you can check that one off the list.

3. So, what's the answer? I have no list.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I didn't remove that thread myself so I can't comment on it.

5. So you're saying others can remove threads without your knowledge?

Please investigate this and let us know who deleted this thread, okay?

6. DWV

DWV

I'd like to know where this thread is also.

7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

They are talking about a thread that has been deleted and not moved to another section of the forum...

A thread deleted by a moderator assigned to the section where the thread was originally posted.

Regardless, there are other similar like threads about the exact same info still here at ET. Thus, not exactly sure what the problem is considering the other threads are still here. Also, anyone can see what particular moderators are assigned to any particular section of the forum via clicking on the "more threads" link and then looking in the upper right corner of the tabs where the deleted thread had been posted.

Next, pm the moderators of that section to find out specifically what happen to the thread. Most likely he/she will say there's too many threads on the exact same topic...just continue posting in the other ones. :D

Mark

8. Kaboom!

Well, that tells us what type of performance Alex Wasilewski of PureTick had there managing the money.

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You get enough bad publicity, lose enough money or lose key investors or all the above...

They may have intentionally closed shop so that they can start over again under a new name. Simply, second time around they'll be much more careful in getting involved in forum discussions considering they were the only ones of that type that I saw connected to someone that THOUGHT in error that mudslinging with forum members of ET wouldn't have an adverse impact.

Mark

#10     Aug 21, 2010