Profit Navigation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rolextrader, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hi Mark,

I will try to clarify quickly.
    I (Alex Wasilewski) met Geoff and Jason ----"Cajun and Bearishtrader" in a trading chatroom.

Besides following the moderator's trading calls I would post my own trades. The moderator traded individual trades; I traded the indexes. (If you need the moderator's name you can ask me in the room). He still runs his room so --- no free promotions here.

Anyway, my trades were pretty successful and a number of people in the trading room suggested I start my own room. Geoff and Jason were the most persistent and put together the room, passwords etc. The room was free.

Jason sort of wanted to trade on his own and not get too tied up with issuing passwords and answering questions.

After two weeks, one member apparently did so well he sent me an email and gave me his credit card and ASKED TO BE BILLED WHAT HE CURRENTLY WAS BEING BILLED IN ANOTHER TRADING ROOM.

I recognized this other room as one of the top sites on the web.

I still think it is---I believe this trader is one of the top traders in the world. This guy thought my advice was on the same par.

I was stunned.

But quickly asked Geoff how the hell do we go about processing credit cards, LOL.

That is how Puretick was born.

And it was one of the worst predictions I ever made.

I told a close friend a couple of things.

1 Puretick will never have more than 10 members.

2 Puretick is the worst "trading room name" I ever heard. Sounds like something that kills fleas.

3 Since most of my skill is in tape reading, how could I possibly teach that on line.

4 I could call out my trades all day; who on earth is going to put their own money into a trade called by some stranger. After all, it took me almost 4 years before I could follow some of the methods taught by a couple of my mentors.

5 My trading will suffer if I have to answer a bunch of newbie questions about how to set up charts etc.

6 I will not be able to actually make trading calls knowing that people who are paying me good money are actually going to put their hard earned cash into following me. I will feel the pressure and freeze. Instead of making calls I will just feel like mumbling on for a whole day saying "there were no good trading opportunities."

Actually, I still feel that same pressure between 9 and 9:30 AM

I log in the room.

I see 30 or 40 pre market people, "the regulars" talking about the good and the bad of the day before. Every few days I will see a couple of new people. I especially like the ET people, because they come seeing all the crap written.

To them I send a private message.

Usually something like:

Welcome. By 4:00 PM you will know if I am a scam or not. I can't promise you that you will make money, but if I am not the real deal I will send you back your $29.00.

They will usually pm something back like, "some of your enemies are so-stupid I just had to check you out---but I will keep an open mind."

If it was a very good day before I feel more relaxed. Traders in the room will warn each other not to get too greedy today.

If the day was not a very successful day, some traders might say something like "I feel good today. Alex very rarely has two bad days. We usually get good green on the rebound."

That is when I feel more pressure, like a quarterback down 21 to 10 with half a quarter to play in a playoff game.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.

That is when I wish I were an Anek. You can have the luxury of going on ET AFTER THE DAY is done and telling everyone how great you are.

I have to do it every day in front of witnesses.

PAYING WITNESSES.

But when the bell rings, it all flows away.

I see the prey.

I smell the panic.

I look to kill.

When I hit the buzzer for a trade I am putting on, I do not worry anymore.

I assume the room members are following me, but if they don't I don't think about it.

I know I am not going to win every time.

BUT I WILL WIN OVER TIME.

The commercial you saw was a tv commercial we did on CNBC about a year and a half ago.

That is not the interviews.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#31     Jun 13, 2009
  2. "Call me when you have no class" ---- Rodney Dangerfield

I will admit that chest thumping and bragging about one's accomplishments is tacky, classless, and uh let's see (this is from stuff I actually wrote about 30 years ago) worthless, stupid, vainglorious and probably a few negative other crap.

I have a book of poetry I wrote in the sixties.

I also still have Ray Steven's "Mr. Businessman record.

I truly felt that "Money is the root of all evil."

But last night, flying above the clouds in an aircraft that I bought from my efforts---well I sort of joined the other side.

I can tell you guys a few stories but the trading week is about to begin.

The arena calls.

I saw Kobe and the Pittsburgh Penguins all jumping around (multi millionaires all) and chest pounding and I did understand a little about what it means to work hard and triumph.

I can tell you a real story about my old hero, Bob Dylan and the tirade he put on at Proskauer, Rose Goetz and Mendelsohn when he wanted some poor schlep put out of business because he dared sell a Bob Dylan T-shirt without giving poor Bob (who hated the establishment and greedy businessmen) his royalties.

Part of me does still hold the original ideas of "why doesn't Bill Gates just walk away and sit on a beach drinking and watching the sunset every day, now that he has it made?"

Why doesn't that greedy bastard Warren Buffet stop giving CNBC a tour of his jet?

Don't you hate rich guys showing off their aircraft?

I do.

When their aircraft is better than mine.

I promise you guys when I get my Cirrus Jet in a couple of years I still will criticize anyone showing off their 737's.

Travolta is a Capitalist Pig.

Hey wait. This is a site about trading and money isn't it?

If we love poverty shouldn't we be hitting the Mother Teresa web site?

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#32     Jun 15, 2009
  3. Hey $5.00 Rolextrader, you better post a bit more frequently, that other moron giantdogturd is starting to catch up to your record breaking number of posts.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#33     Jun 16, 2009
  4. My next post in this thread, which you have tried to sabatoge--will show your performance for May 2009.

I bet you just can't wait.

What's the matter Alex, can't take the heat of trading with real money?

#34     Jun 16, 2009
  5. Results for May 2009.

-1.60%

Pitiful results, but no surprise to those of us who called this one way back.

Alex is a chatroom calling, papertrading, self proclaimed guru who can't take the heat and pressure when cash is at risk, especially other people's.

#35     Jun 17, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

Didn't larry Williams go to jail or sumting for having multiple accounts with different results web managing money? This guy is on very thin ice playing these games

#36     Jun 17, 2009
  7. Sushi

Sushi

Seems impossible. Sumting not right here

#37     Jun 17, 2009
  8. Sushi another couple of months like this and Alex's wonder days as a CTA trading OPM will be over.

Al Green aint gonna let his clients' money evaporate at the helm of this buffoon.

#38     Jun 17, 2009
  9. Why do you say that?

These results are audited unlike the papertrading, hypothetical pie-in-the-sky bullshit that's posted on PukeTick's website.

#39     Jun 17, 2009
  10. Sushi

Sushi

It's simply not legal to manage money and pro
    Promote yourself in a room with differing results than the managed avmccount. I guess he willhave to learn hardway if he can't lay low

#40     Jun 17, 2009