Profit Navigation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rolextrader, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hey, thanks for the endorsement.

Again, I will say that since I am not paying for any ad services for ProfitNavigation.com and only paying for Puretick.com, it is not fair to ET to give out this free advertising.

Unless of course you are a paid shill for Puretick? Could that be your reason?

Anyway, I realize that the average fund of over 983 funds tracked by Morningstar is down over 33%.

But to point out my expertise and hint that I am better than Mario Gabelli, Templeton, Berkshire Hathaway and Fidelity---isn't that going too far?

I am a confident trader and yes I rank in the top 1% but I am not THAT COCKY, LOL.

Yes on 10/09/07 I did appear on CNBC and proclaim (to the derision of Cramer) that this was the market top and I will see you at or below 10,000. Yes on the same CNBC I did appear again on 03/06/09 and say that 6,500 was the bottom. ---this appeared on various internet videos and I still have our trading room transcripts.

But does that make me infallible?

A resounding NO.

My job is to follow the markets, not predict.

We at Puretick make money from the panic of others, not with Market predictions.

That is how we outperform.

Hey, care to share your endorsements and accomplishments?

If not, the readers here understand. Lots of disgruntled amateurs taking swipes at the big bad pro.

Have a great trading day guys.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski

Co-Founder & Head Trader

Trades That Work

www.puretick.com

1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#21     Jun 3, 2009
  2. kxvid

kxvid

Lets see the videos of you making those calls on CNBC. Oh thats right, you never were on CNBC. You lying sack of shit.

#22     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Hey Alex. Is this your post on LBR's site?

Dear Chris, As you know, I have been working with you since the end of May of this year. Previously I attended Linda's Ft. Lauderdale seminar in October of 2001. I started trading along with LBR for a brief period. I knew I had a lot to learn---there being a huge difference coming from being a pretty decent long term investor to day trading. Unfortunately, personal challenges even more serious than investing, conspired to turn my attention from trading. (In December 2001 my wife died after a long bout with multiple sclerosis. Then early the following year I was diagnosed with cancer. After surgery last October and completely defeating the cancer, I lost my job a couple of months ago. I figured if one is going to be successful at something, one might as well overcome some serious challenges! lol That is where you and LBR have played such an important part so far in my trading as well as my personal life. I know Linda overcame challenges in her personal life with Epstein-Barr Syndrome and you overcame the challenge of leaving the construction business for the hyper world of trading. After speaking with you, I could not help but be inspired by your enthusiasm, your confidence, and your desire to educate. I deeply appreciate your dedication to your career and your desire to help other traders. You were able to quickly figure out the weaknesses in my trading methodology. You provided clear direction and solutions to the immense challenge of turning me from novice, hobbyist-investor, to full-time trading professional. I thank you for your extremely helpful and profitable instructions on how to dig through the immense and sometimes conflicting amount of data and concentrate on the things that put the odds in a trader's favor. You excel at what is probably the most difficult of things a trader can do: You can change your trading bias as the market changes. You do not succumb to the ego's need to stick to an immovable prognosis and wind up fighting the market. Your work with multiple time frames has been most helpful too. The best, however, is your willingness to give up some of your valuable time to work with a new trader---to be accessible. Any one can publish a newsletter, or make trade recommendations. You have helped me, with your positive energy, to not only start to turn the corner on trading success, but to also realize that all challenges in life are just means by which we grow. I have not yet replaced my previous salary by my trading profits, but I might be halfway there. Not bad for 3 months. Please feel free to pass along this endorsement to anyone who needs reassurance._ My goal is to achieve enough success in trading within two years to, like you, pass along useful advice and help to others willing to listen and work to achieve their own success. Best wishes, health, and success Chris, to you, your loved ones, friends and even the dogs. Alex L. Wasilewski (futureman9)_ 08/29/0

#23     Jun 3, 2009
  4. Hey Alex. Is this your post on LBR's site?

Dear Chris, As you know, I have been working with you since the end of May of this year. Previously I attended Linda's Ft. Lauderdale seminar in October of 2001. I started trading along with LBR for a brief period. I knew I had a lot to learn---there being a huge difference coming from being a pretty decent long term investor to day trading. Unfortunately, personal challenges even more serious than investing, conspired to turn my attention from trading. (In December 2001 my wife died after a long bout with multiple sclerosis. Then early the following year I was diagnosed with cancer. After surgery last October and completely defeating the cancer, I lost my job a couple of months ago. I figured if one is going to be successful at something, one might as well overcome some serious challenges! lol That is where you and LBR have played such an important part so far in my trading as well as my personal life. I know Linda overcame challenges in her personal life with Epstein-Barr Syndrome and you overcame the challenge of leaving the construction business for the hyper world of trading. After speaking with you, I could not help but be inspired by your enthusiasm, your confidence, and your desire to educate. I deeply appreciate your dedication to your career and your desire to help other traders. You were able to quickly figure out the weaknesses in my trading methodology. You provided clear direction and solutions to the immense challenge of turning me from novice, hobbyist-investor, to full-time trading professional. I thank you for your extremely helpful and profitable instructions on how to dig through the immense and sometimes conflicting amount of data and concentrate on the things that put the odds in a trader's favor. You excel at what is probably the most difficult of things a trader can do: You can change your trading bias as the market changes. You do not succumb to the ego's need to stick to an immovable prognosis and wind up fighting the market. Your work with multiple time frames has been most helpful too. The best, however, is your willingness to give up some of your valuable time to work with a new trader---to be accessible. Any one can publish a newsletter, or make trade recommendations. You have helped me, with your positive energy, to not only start to turn the corner on trading success, but to also realize that all challenges in life are just means by which we grow. I have not yet replaced my previous salary by my trading profits, but I might be halfway there. Not bad for 3 months. Please feel free to pass along this endorsement to anyone who needs reassurance._ My goal is to achieve enough success in trading within two years to, like you, pass along useful advice and help to others willing to listen and work to achieve their own success. Best wishes, health, and success Chris, to you, your loved ones, friends and even the dogs. Alex L. Wasilewski (futureman9)_ 08/29/03

#24     Jun 3, 2009
  5. The Profit Navigation Tool is planned for good communication and usage by your entire team. Some people might call it a budget, but this is not correct because any process requires that the information be updated and adjusted each month in order to give you the best view of the a rolling forecast. The model is also updated each year to maintain the five-year outlook. An initial analysis of your current operation and enter that data in the Profit Navigation Tool. Then review the specific supposals with you to check all views of the operation are addressed appropriately.

#25     Jun 4, 2009
  6. Please post the CNBC videos.

#26     Jun 4, 2009
  7. How about the Good Morning America interview?

But for that proof, and for having to back up my integrity, I need to push some risk on clueless individuals who have never learned that you do not attack an enemy unless you know all about that enemy.

All I have gotten on this site is countless "prove this to me" "challenge this" "send me this"

I have done it and what happens?

The loser asshole disappears and I am waiting for the next asshole to issue another mindless challenge to my integrity.

So this is what I will do.

Make a statement.

I will challenge anyone who has any courage at all to BACK UP AND TAKE A RISK with their own libel and slander.

I can not sue anyone here for libel and slander. So the next best thing is to publicly humiliate and personally profit from the SERIOUS ERROR of any detractor.

The CNBC stuff was on You Tube a few months ago. I do have the tapes of Good Morning America.

Anyone who wants to challenge my credibility on any of those is welcome to take what might be described as a LARGE PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL RISK that I might be telling the truth.

Otherwise I will not need to back up my integrity vs. hot air.

I am sure you would understand if a bunch of morons kept attacking you.

If you don't understand then it is not up to me to do any convincing.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#27     Jun 5, 2009
  8. Hey Spectra,

What's the relationship between Puretick and someone that went by the alias @bearishtrader in puretick's chat room???

He had the @ next to his name and he posted videos on Youtube back in 2007 as if he represented Puretick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tC4Q9xjxk

His real name is Jason Chan and the link below is his blog (2 month only blog with broker p/l statements)...

http://bearishtrader.blogspot.com/

Anyways, he seems to be the guy posting Puretick's videos on Youtube and often uses the words "our company" in reference to Puretick.

Also, I found a Puretick TV ad by the way (assuming it wasn't a video ad for online)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCAAb3XFpM

However, there's no CNBC interviews on Youtube and that could be due to my own poor research skills. Therefore, do you have a direct link to the interview for those particular two trading days you mentioned earlier (10/09/07 and 03/06/09) :confused:

Further, I'm confused about the 03/06/09 date you mentioned because it's March 6th Friday 2009 and I have VHS recordings of CNBC that particular date from 7:18am est - 6:32pm est. I was testing a new video editing software on my computer that converts VHS recording to a digital file. Anyways, instead of me watching all those VHS tapes of that particular day (March 6th Friday 2009)...

Can you tell me what time in est was your appearance on CNBC.

P.S. I found a video by Alex on Youtube via the user name dragonbrth but no CNBC interviews.

Mark

#28     Jun 5, 2009
  9. Spectra,

I also found someone name Geoff Lay (alias CajunDragon) and Jason Chan (alias bearishtrader) communicating with each other on Twitter. Jason seems to be still trading but has moved from the Emini's into Forex currencies.

Both have at least one reference to Puretick.com

Simply, you guys should put all this stuff on your website because Youtube and Twitter seems to be the new way of social networking advertising.

By the way, Youtube and Twitter do have apps that allows real-time updating on your website.

P.S. I'm up late due to a sick toddler :(

Mark

#29     Jun 5, 2009
  10. Mark, stop wasting your time asking Spectra to prove his outlandish lies. He can't and he won't.

Just like his hypothetical perfomance record. It comes nowhere close to his real world trading which is no different than 90% of all other traders. In other words, he is a net loser.

He lost 1% during April 2009--his first month on the job at Profit Navigation tickphucking the YM--but you wouldn't know it if you compared that to what's posted on Puketick which has some bullshit huge profit.

Too bad the investors in PN can't bank that Puketick peformance.

#30     Jun 5, 2009