Profiforex Discussion

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Equity King, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Reminder

In case you’ve not read the Profiforex Client Agreement file, please note the following:

These strategies or trading styles are allowed with conditions

Scalping (Less than 1 minute deal): This is allowed only on 5 digit quotation. If you open and close a deal in less than 1 minute on a 5 digit quote, the profit made on such trade will be cancelled. This has happened to some traders who have failed to pay attention to the agreement file and they end up writing bad reviews about Profiforex.

Hedging: This is allowed on both type of quotation on the condition that trade is open for more than 60 seconds.

News Trading: Completely allowed with no condition

EA: Only Scalping EAs are not allowed.

Happy trading.

#11     Sep 26, 2016
  2. How long does it take to withdraw money from Profiforex.There are good reviews about this broker on review website and I am interested in this broker, but not sure about the speed of withdrawals. Patience is not one of my good qualities.

#12     Oct 26, 2016
  3. Herbert

Herbert

Do Profiforex like some other brokers pay interest on your account balance?

#13     Nov 23, 2016
  4. Withdrawals are processed manually and usually done within 24 hours or less. For the safety of your funds there is no automatic withdrawals

#14     Dec 15, 2016
    Bobby Jay likes this.
  5. Unfortunately, no. You won't receive interest on your account balance. But you are protected from negative balance and reset to zero.

#15     Jan 6, 2017
  6. Herbert

Herbert

Thank you! Well, I am bit disappointed that there is no interest. But am glad that my account is protected against negative balance. I had this issue with another broker where I was asked to pay money when my account went negative. I will continue with profiforex

#16     Feb 6, 2017
  7. Breezy12

Breezy12

profiforex is a nice broker. I have up to 1000 bonus showing separately from my balance. Can someone please tell me how to access or withdraw my bonus from profiforex?

#17     Apr 19, 2017
  8. CBC

CBC

Protected from negative balances??? Do you wanna explain to me what happens if another CHF disaster happens?? And GOH Breezy12, your nothing but a shill for this free advertising broker.

Harry if your such a great broker, why don't you have a vendors license here on ET?? The biggest trading website in the world.

GOOD LUCK!

#18     Apr 19, 2017
  9. It is easy but you have to follow some steps. Profiforex has 24 hours online support. Contact online support at any time and the agent will guide you live on how to withdraw your bonus. It is easy.

#19     Apr 19, 2017
  10. Breezy12

Breezy12

Thanks Harry! I finally started taking the bonus credit to my main account balance. I get same bonus % on each deposit.. it is like a rebate. Fantastic of this broker.

#20     Apr 25, 2017