Professional Trading Tour

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, we will have Aly Mustakim, and International Hedge Fund Manager for AB Capital there (and, I'm told a couple more).

Don

#51     Aug 13, 2003
  2. Before paying $99 to listen to some well elaborated bla bla bla, I'd like to check the brokerage statements of all these gurus. Do they have any? Don, do you have any?

#52     Aug 13, 2003
  3. What kind of crazy question is that? Professional traders just love to tour. When hedge fund managers wake up each morning, the first thing they do is check their calendars for any must-attend dog & pony shows.

:D

#53     Aug 13, 2003
  4. Watch it now, the "savvy Babe" is my niece......we try to keep it "all in the family."

Also, we will be demonstrating opening order prgrams that "blow away" anything out there (and they're developed by PairCo, so that they are available to all traders (damnit!) :D

#54     Aug 13, 2003
  5. We have successful traders speaking, although I doubt anyone is going to show you their sheets for obvious reasons. I will say, that just between my brother, myself, and Mark Stensby, we are up way more than a Million. (Yes, this is said in front of the regulators.

Simply the fact that they (we) are not charging hundreds of dollars as they do in most seminars should show that we make money trading. Check out www.investoraware.com

Don Bright

#55     Aug 14, 2003
  6. Is there going to be any forums or presentaions reguarding automated trading of Equaties or Options at the Anahiem Show?

#56     Aug 15, 2003
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Yes

#57     Aug 15, 2003
  8. Just to add to Cash's succinct response. We have PairCo coming in from Canada (they offer several automated programs). Greg Rickard has developed black boxes (ex VP at SLK),Global Futures and others.

Don

#58     Aug 15, 2003
  9. seisan

seisan

I know that trading coaches Adrienne Toghraie and Robin Dayne
    each have quite a following, but any particular reason why BOTH
    are featured at such a relatively exclusive affair?

#59     Aug 16, 2003
  10. seisan

seisan

I see that my now-paid Professional Trading Tour pre-show fee
    of $49 (for Elite Trader members only) is already paying dividends....

It includes a one year subscription to TASC - starting AFTER the free issue given at the door to all show attendees armed with SERIOUS questions for the speakers and the many hardcore hardware & software presenters! :D

Right, Don?

#60     Aug 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.