Professional Trading Tour

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopr it goes better than Buddy Holly's/Richie Valen's Winter Wonderland tour.

#31     Aug 9, 2003
  2. seisan

seisan

Of course it will!! This is Summertime, man! :cool:

#32     Aug 9, 2003
  3. I'm seriously hoping to have a contingent of ET'ers at the event. The traders lounge will be a fun place to discuss what is working and what is not......and with my "smarter, older brother" there .....we should have plenty to discuss.

Free tshirts to the first 100 attendees.

See you there!

Don

#33     Aug 11, 2003
  4. I hope you can make it to the tour. I offered you a free t shirt, free cocktail, and free participation in the traders forum at lunch time.......you can bug my brother and I (David Nassar and a few others about whatever you like).

Might be fun.....we'll keep it civil, no throwing of chairs....lol...

Don

#34     Aug 11, 2003
  5. seisan

seisan

Bring along a Bright Trader or ET'er who regularly trades gold stocks.

#35     Aug 11, 2003
  6. DaveN

DaveN

Don,

This sounds like a great program!

Will you do your radio show from there? Maybe a change of format for that weekend....put on all the ET'ers who show up and want to participate. Or maybe some of the featured speakers can answer some questions or give listeners their basic 5 minute talk.

#36     Aug 11, 2003
  7. seisan

seisan

That's a great idea - 5 minutes with some of the featured speakers on the Bright Brothers Internet/Radio Show during the Tour at Saturday noon the 23rd from lovely Anaheim, CALIFORNIA!

With Elite Trader having a booth there......right?......Baron would
    be a good call to also have his 5 minutes, as he did when Don and Bob did the show from the Money World? expo in Florida earlier this year...

The 42 or so actual talk minutes of the show go fast, so don't know how many ET'ers could be squeezed in.

We might cringe a bit thinking of a certain few ET characters being LIVE on ANY internet broadcast.... :eek:

#37     Aug 11, 2003
  8. Bluedog

Bluedog

Any complimentary tickets left? :p

#38     Aug 12, 2003
  9. DaveN

DaveN

ROFL!!! It'd be like an open mike show for ET'ers. We could probably get nearly all the ET members who aren't there to be online. Talk about a lively exchange! Maybe we'd have the world's largest realtime trading forum.... :D

#39     Aug 12, 2003
  10. We'll want to meet with the ET'ers no matter what.....and include them in the Professional Traders Lounge or even more!! See you there

Don

#40     Aug 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.