Professional Trading Tour

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don can you tell me something about David Nassars back ground?

#11     Aug 8, 2003
  2. David's been a big player for along time and has written several books. The reason I like him is that I have actually sat and watched him trade (as opposed to spouting off what he "did last week"....You might check for Market Wise on the web, or check www.investoraware.com

Don

#12     Aug 8, 2003
  3. Don is there going to be any information or forums on the subject of Black Box trading at Aniheim?
    Thanks

#13     Aug 8, 2003
  4. Yes, Greg Rickard who spent many years working on equity order routing systems will be showing his own venture T1CK3R which is a black box trading system.

All you "lazy" guys looking for free money, come on down and "grill him"...lol

Don

#14     Aug 8, 2003
  5. We will have Darren Clifford there from PairCo, the expert team from Vancouver.

Even my brother is going to participate, which is pretty unusual.

Don

www.investoraware.com

And.....we'll be covering Futures strategies and available for Option questions......good people!!

#15     Aug 8, 2003
  6. seisan

seisan

Is your brother slated to speak on both days, or at least will be
    accessable for chat, etc.

#16     Aug 8, 2003
  7. I think the seminar is a good idea for anyone interested in getting into trading. It will definitely serve the role of encouraging people to join up.

Even many of the guys who left Bright and went elsewhere were encouraged to start daytrading by one of these seminars, often the one given by Don.

So, if you are not in the game yet, the seminar is worth it.
    Just meeting some of the characters who make money trading for a living is worth the cost. So many people still think there's no way to make a living trading.

#17     Aug 8, 2003
  8. By the way, I am deeply disturbed I was not invited to participate
    as a speaker.

Alas, however, I have plans that weekend anyway.

#18     Aug 8, 2003
  9. We have one we used to use to make long distance calls. Is that what you are talking about?

#19     Aug 8, 2003
  10. In my day it was the Blue Box, invented by Captain Crunch.

#20     Aug 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.