Professional Trading Tour

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Nassar and myself, a d dozen others are taking part in the Professional Trading Tour. Anaheim, August 23&24.

I think it's ok to leave this here, since it is about trading, and there will be many firms representing the latest software and automation. A trading lounge where you can sit with highly successful traders in a casual atmosphere. Only $99, with a discount for ET members.

Just check out www.investoraware.com

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Don

2. who is mark stensby ?

new name I have not seen before ..

he is listed in the link ... as a very successful trader

3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If you stay at the TravelLodge on Katella, make sure you check your bill. Last time I was there, they tried to charge me for a safe :(

4. Mark is one of our more successful traders who runs our Irvine office (one of the overall most successful). Like I said, real traders not just "yada yada" types.

Hope to see you there!

Don

5. Was the charge for the use of the safe or for walking out with the safe? :eek:

6. nitro

nitro

Don,

What will Mark be talking about?

nitro

7. He is not going to do a presentaton "per se' but will be answering questions during the luncheon forums, and be available in the traders lounge for discussions.

Don

8. nitro

nitro

Nice!

Will the tour be making it to Chicago?

nitro

9. If this goes as well as expected we may "take it on the road." A lot depends on how the main organizers do on it. My friend who puts on the Money Watch Expo is handling most of the details, I'm jus trying to bring in some valuable people and friends. Heck for what we're charging, you can fly out to Anaheim....love to have you!!

Don

10. nitro

nitro

Well, I hope it goes well.

I cannot make it during the show - I will be in the caribean drinking chi-chis.

nitro :D

#10     Aug 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.