Professional Trader - Ask your questions here for the next few days...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DisciplinedHedg, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When you and steve911 are both in someone's corner, THAT speaks volumes! :p

#231     Aug 7, 2009
  2. Also, the reason I chose NQ this month was because I felt had a better feel for the levels.

I trade TF and ES as well, though there is a big liquidity issue with TF.

#232     Aug 7, 2009
  3. 2002/2003 is about the time I began trading futures and futures options, yes.

I had traded stocks and stock options quite a bit before that, but futures were entirely new to me.

One of the reasons I explored futures if I remember is because I had heard about the tax benefits.

#233     Aug 7, 2009
  4. Of course. That's why, short of disclosing a defined strategy (which no one should probably do), sharing examples and the reasoning behind specific trades from start to finish is about as good as it gets here and in books like MW. Provided, of course, that stories are not fabricated and made to fit after the fact. I'm not suggesting the OP has done so, but the statement would be incomplete without the proviso.

#234     Aug 7, 2009
  5. post your account from today..show all buys and sells as well as time and sales....
    no need to post for a year...just today or this week

#235     Aug 7, 2009
  6. You flame everyone so I guess that makes it pretty obvious as well.
    And in regards to your posting links to 7 years old statements . . . I guess you did that as a way to pat the thread starter on the back, right?
    Antagonist!

#236     Aug 7, 2009
  7. Funny how most people kinda of like to get something for nothing.

Even if the OP were to disclose his strategy ( if he has one ) it would make absolutely no difference for most readers.

Ultimately you have to find by yourself what works for you. No one, no forum, website, book, seminar will tell you.

On the other hand some people should leave the OP alone and move on. He is not selling anything.

Personally I never learned anything of value in this forum...but it is entertaining.

#237     Aug 7, 2009
  8. Thread is closed now. Good luck trading...

#238     Aug 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.