Professional programmers

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Aquarians, Apr 22, 2021.

1. This is a city from Northern Romania. More or less an enlarged, extended, adapted version of the original village:
    northern_city.jpg

This is a city in Southern Romania:
    southern_city.jpg

#51     May 1, 2021
  2. #52     May 1, 2021
  3. So when migrants reach around here they will not meet Austro-Hungarian army since that was long time dissolved.

They nevertheless, will be faced with Austro-Hungary police: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gendarmerie_(Austria)

As I said, God help you if you fall in their hands but they're always better than accidentally reaching Serbia.

#53     May 1, 2021
  4. Stupid Serbian police are so stupid as not knowing when to tell their men when to stop.

One incident which might have started a diplomatic incident was witnessed by my father.

Stupid Serbian conscripts used to even shoot at Romanian border guard. Romanian border guard were told not to take a stand but one of them had enough and mounted his machine gun and started shooting. He was finished by a bullet from the Yugoslavian side.

You know what, I'm glad Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore.

#54     May 1, 2021
  5. Re: the Polish incident.

#55     May 1, 2021
  6. So you know as a central government that the other country is retarded and won't consider your pleas for cedig back the Danzig territory.

Which make little point in the overall picture since you'z still gonna be friendz in the same EU. Only sooner rather than later.

#56     May 1, 2021
  7. If anything, we Romania are interested in Moldova today because of the proximity to the sea:
    moldova_now.jpg

#57     May 1, 2021
  8. What we want is a slice of territory worth very little on the world map, but granting access to the Black Sea:
    moldova_1800.png moldova_1800.png

#58     May 1, 2021
  9. #59     May 1, 2021
  10. I've been beaten shitless by the Romanian police. By mistake of course. I'm whither than a fire match.

That experience taught me a few lessons.

1) In the gypsy part of city is worse. Not only they don't recognize me for a nice white guy. Police beats me with them too. Thank you.

#60     May 1, 2021