Professional Losing Traders Tour

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thetraderprofit, Aug 19, 2003.

1. I will be sponsoring a Professional Losing Traders Seminar at my home in Southwest Las Vegas. The special price for ET members
    will be negative $59.

Anyone who has blown out their account or who has apirations to do so is invited to attend for negative $99. I will be inviting special guests to discuss the following topics:

***How to blow your entire account using an "enveloping" opening-only order program

***How to statistically justify losing everything by pair trading while enrichening a day trading firm

***Automated Losing trading strategies

***Blowing out your account...er, sub-account, with excessive leverage

I plan to have a special, "Losing Traders Lounge" where fellow
    traders can mingle to discuss losing strategies.

A CPA/ Tax attorney will give advice about which knee to bend when pleading with IRS CID agents threatening to tow away your double-wide trailer.

2. Does the negative $99 mean you are going to pay me $99 to come?

If so, please post dates and an address. :p

Cheer,

kp

3. You must be able to demonstrate a sustained losing streak voiding both your trading and bank accounts (and, perhaps bowels) of all contents.

I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH, RESULTING IN A COMPLETE REFUND OF ANY FUNDS PAID.

4. Will I be able to get a free subscription to TA of S&C magazine by attending.

5. Yes, there will be free T&A

6. Will there be free drinks?? :confused: :D

7. This is pretty funny actually. I am presumng it is meant to be lite-hearted humor, and not antagonistic cynicism. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, it has nothing to do with the Trading Forum, so it is going to ChitChat.

Good luck!

8. axehawk

axehawk

Could you please post your results on how to blow out your account using OPG orders, preferably in Excel spreadsheet format. Thanks in advance TTP.

Oh, and where would I pick up my free subscription of T&A...The Olympic Garden, Palomino, or Club Paradise?

Axe
    :D

9. axehawk

axehawk

Hopefully you aren't slapped with a lawsuit after posting any info.

10. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Oh, it's easy. Just get filled with multiple stocks. Then
    when any of them one go against you, double those positions. Keep doing this until your account is gone. For the ones that go in your favor, be sure to close those positions ASAP.

Now I haven't implemented this particular exit strategy myself, so this is all just in theory.:D

#10     Aug 24, 2003