Professional emini trader mentor wanted!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pastalady, Aug 3, 2009.

1. wrong. Your the one required to prove your claims. The evidence is clearly against you. You make the statement you need to make the proof. Just admit you don't even have 5 years of statements.

IN FACT. NO RETAIL Es DAY TRADER CAN

#21     Aug 3, 2009
  2. pastalady

pastalady

Scalability is one of the reasons I want to trade this instrument, as well as the tax advantages.

How could an individual trader ever trade so many "cars" to become competition?

#22     Aug 3, 2009
  3. The delusion runs deep I see. You cAn't prove a negative. They should have taught you that in programming votech 101. Post the statements. Prove me wrong. You and no one else can or will.

#23     Aug 3, 2009
  4. they can't. It's just another excuse. You will learn all the tricks the delusional will play. The term cars from the old days is your first clue that your dealing with someone who read one too many trading books and deluded themselves Eminis called cars. Fools!

#24     Aug 3, 2009
  5. Beezer-1

Beezer-1

Cany anyone suggest any futures markets that has these characteristics? Or perhaps FOREX pairs even?

I have spent some months trying to get things to work with the ES. Although I haven't met disaster or anything like that, I would welcome a change that better matches my current pace.

#25     Aug 3, 2009
  6. the1

the1

Guess again biz. Been trading for 20 years. No doubt I could trade your ass into the ground.

#26     Aug 3, 2009
  7. THe posturing,pissing,moaning, chest pounding,alias claimt making continues but still no broker statements not even any photo shopped ones lol! You hVe to let the world know of your success via an alias as it's the only succeed you will ever know. Still no one can show any success for a reasonable amount of time but they all wanna teach ya and tell ya about it.

To the original poster. Get ready for a barrage of private special messages from the hoardes of ego hulksters and trading educators who haunt this place preying on the naive. Remember to ask for proof before blowing your capital in both the market and empty promises. Some will be very smooth and sneaky but nONE will show you proof of consistent profitability cause there ain't any. Take this short thread as a lesson and example

#27     Aug 4, 2009
  8. Follow the recommendations at the below link and you'll be okay after finding a mentor.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32793&perpage=1&pagenumber=7

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66973&perpage=1&pagenumber=3

Therefore, student of a mentor should verify that the mentor is qualified.

However, the mentor should verify the student is qualified too.

Last of all, if you use google very carefully, you'll realize that EliteTrader.com is not the only place in town where retail traders hang out.

In addition, you'll find out that more professional traders are more active in posting elsewhere outside of Elitetrader.com

Simply, be careful about the store you shop in.

Mark

#28     Aug 4, 2009
  9. Some more baseless claims. As the world turns in fantasy land. Every excuse and personal attack under the sun as they defend their delusions with vigor. Thanks for continuing to support my original statement

#29     Aug 4, 2009
  10. All markets trend or oscillates at one time or another.

However, if you're a trader looking for futures that mainly trends and oscillates less...

Your best option is to be prepare to switch trading instruments frequently during the month to that what's HOT on the charts.

For example, one day you may be trading the CME EuroFX, another day the NYMEX Oil, another day the Gold, another day Treasuries, another day the Hang Seng, another day a particular Forex pair and then the Emini ES or Eurex DAX.

Just remember, you better be using a reliable trend method that doesn't give you false signals when markets aren't trending to prevent getting burnt when the HOT TRENDING market goes into oscillation mode.

Also, maybe the most important, learn how to recogize a trend and the most common reasons why trends start in the first place.

The point is that a good trend trader isn't married to one trading instrument although I do personally consider bouncing from one trading instrument to the next hot set of legs is a very stressful type of trading to be doing although seductive.

Last of all, where have you been while Emini ES has been trending since July 13th Monday 2009. Therefore, if your trend method has not been exploiting that trend price action...something is wrong with your entry signal or trade management after entry.

Mark

#30     Aug 4, 2009