Profanity in the Postings

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sam Mcgee, Mar 29, 2008.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

if your boss looks over your shoulder........tell her to fuck off. . :p

#11     Mar 29, 2008
  2. Too bad it couldn't just totally filter out ignorant posts altogether...then every one of your posts would look like:

#12     Mar 29, 2008
  3. #13     Mar 31, 2008
  4. maxpi

maxpi

If you consider profanity to be rude, and who doesn't, then you have reason to hit the complain button and point out that the post is rude... sometimes that gets threads deleted

#14     Apr 4, 2008
  5. You know, I've been tempted since day one to come in this thread and tell the OP to "f*ck off" if he doesn't like the swearing. But I promised someone I would not engage in that behaviour anymore. I held out as long as I could.

#15     Apr 5, 2008
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Damn speech police are EVERYWHERE these days.

#16     Apr 5, 2008
  7. You know, I just looked at the morning papers, and profanity is not really up there on the things that are important. I would think War, Pestilance (whatever that is, but it sounds brutal), and famine sorta have the edge.

"Thousands starve in Darfor, but first we having breaking news........ George Bush stubbed his toe, and said the F word."

#17     Apr 5, 2008
  8. I sure wish Elite Trader would adopt more strict rules with profanity. The name Elite Trader gives a feeling of class, and attracts traders on that basis; I feel profanity belongs more on Yahoo than on Elite Trader.

#18     Apr 6, 2008
  9. BSAM

BSAM

^rolling eyes^---Yeah whatever.

#19     Apr 6, 2008
  10. More motivation to stop working for The Man.@Who is he, your daddy, telling you what you can read? Make money for yourself.

#20     Apr 6, 2008