Profane-laced personal attacks on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Case in point:

That we're even having this conversation does not, I'm afraid, reflect well on your upbringing nor your level of self-respect.

Undoubtedly this will result in a torrent of epithets from you, which will only reinforce my point. [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally disagree......moron......I think you are a salmon smelling hatchet wound who probably has anger issues because you never got a reach around when your daddy was bending you over the woodpile behind the shed.

but i will refrain from using the 'seven' dirty words ok? now aren't my words much better now? I didn't use the actual curse words so this is an acceptable post right? ....anyway, i was just messing with you and Free..

#41     Mar 11, 2003
  2. Oh okay, I get it. So your affliction is actually dire, incomprehensible stupidity rather than plain dumb ignorance?

You da man.

And you have indeed proved my point. Much obliged.

p.s. Just messing with you. :D

#42     Mar 11, 2003

3. Comon Man, Lighten up....I APOLOGIZE ...I was just folling around.. Your taking this too seriously

#43     Mar 11, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Stubborn Motha ( Hapaboy) wants to argue with everyone......I like this kid...he has umph...could this be aphie in disguise??

#44     Mar 11, 2003
  5. ....I kind of hit below the belt there ....Im wrong on this one....I promise to be kinder and gentler :)

#45     Mar 11, 2003
  6. TM, if you were seriously kidding, apology accepted. Maybe I'm a bit too defensive as a result of having the f word abundantly thrown at me as an adjective lately.

It's all good.

(extending olive branch and offering choice of Heineken or Sam Adams)

Peace.:)

#46     Mar 11, 2003
  7. ....Go with the Sam...best beer in the world IMHO......I am only messing around and will keep my use of profanity in check.

#47     Mar 12, 2003