Profane-laced personal attacks on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2003.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#31     Mar 10, 2003
  2. I rest my case.

The stealthing technology used to hide your brain from all attacks of reason is impressive. I didn't realize the Air Force was designing advanced retards until you showed up.

#32     Mar 10, 2003
  3. I say keep things the way they are. Censorship sucks. You can always put people on ignore. However, I do agree with Hapa when he says that one has to be more clever to insult someone without profanity.

Snake

#33     Mar 11, 2003
  4. Hapaboy!!!!

You f*ckn' !%!@GAS

You're an !TJLASKJDG!Q#U$T(!@#$UT:AJSG

I met your f*ckn' MOM and she was a !$#%OPIHGA:LSTY(!@#$T

!#J$PT!#%&#$&WFTSEF@&%YW*G$G^Y@#$^FWRHBLZD:FJH{WOUJHT"LAJSRT{P(U#@){%UI":AOJH":LJSF{OAUY{)*#%^)+@_#$(%UJGHL:"AJSG{QIR{OTIQ{WIER@+)!$^*{OPWIEUY"HPJSD"HI{ROTUY@{)%UI^{}WSEURI"PYSIDJRY{PIS{RE)Y^IW{IY{"POSKDFGL:JW{EORYU@)+#%^IT"SRTIWJERT{WUR{O

Oh.. no my profanity...

Are you going to tell Baron to ban me???

#34     Mar 11, 2003
  5. No.

#35     Mar 11, 2003

6. Ok Hap,,,,,I have to ask.....What is worse: Me saying "what the fuck?" or you calling people names???? The fact you didn't say:
    "Fuck you fluid" is not much better then calling him a retard is it?

You sat here on a moral perch talking about 'Personal" attacks and using wonderful phrases like " i don't mind some profanity, it's the verbal attack I can do with out".........AND THEN YOU GO ANd PERSONALLY ATTACK SOMEONE IN YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!

.....are you a fucking moron or what?????

#36     Mar 11, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

The one legged monkey beat him at his own game......hahahahah.....Oh boy......:cool:

#37     Mar 11, 2003
  8. TM_Direct, you siad : "Ok Hap,,,,,I have to ask.....What is worse: Me saying "what the fuck?" or you calling people names???? The fact you didn't say:
    "Fuck you fluid" is not much better then calling him a retard is it?"

There is a subtle difference TM.

Fluid for example may start off using terrible offensive language
    and Hap is basically responding (and in a more clever manner may I add).

If Fluid had not started his capers in the first place the response (call it retaliation if you like) would not have taken place.

What is wrong with keeping things civilised ???

Even if Fluid's problems were caused by his upbringing that isn't an excuse.

He is presumably old enough to now accept responsibility for his own behaviour and behave in a civilised manner.

Anyone who carries on in Fluid's particular way is an idit (= one step below an idiot) and NEEDS to be put in his place either by one responding in an appropiate manner or by that person being banned from this site.

Let such a person start his own 'abuse welcome'site and call
    it www.wankersunited.com for all I care.

freealways

#38     Mar 11, 2003

9. Free:

F*ck you!

......Im sorry I can't resist!!!:D

#39     Mar 11, 2003
  10. Well, if I have to give an answer, it would be "or what."

For starters, if you would bother to read the posts instead of jumping to conclusions, you'd note that I have stated repeatedly that I have a problem with using profanity when used in personal attacks. You saying "what the f**k" bothers me not in the least. Perhaps it should bother you that you come across as a foul-mouthed ignoramus when you do swear a lot on ET, just as you would come across as a foul-mouthed ignoramus if you do it in public.

Yes, I have "attacked" people on many threads. But if you cared to do so, you would note that I A) Do not instigate insults, and B) I never use profanity. If Fluid, dGAB, and whomever else feels fit to insult me, you're darn right I'll insult them back. Self-defense.
    But I'll at least do it without profanity.

If I have to explain that, as somewhat civilized people, the use of profanity, especially when used in attacking people who have different opinions, is loutish behavior, then you obviously weren't taught basic etiquette when you were growing up.

If you have to swear when you insult somebody, it merely goes to show that you're pathetically bereft of enough brain cells to do so intelligently, not to mention seriously lacking in class.

Case in point:

That we're even having this conversation does not, I'm afraid, reflect well on your upbringing nor your level of self-respect.

Undoubtedly this will result in a torrent of epithets from you, which will only reinforce my point.

#40     Mar 11, 2003