Profane-laced personal attacks on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2003.

1. what the FUCK?????:D

#21     Mar 10, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Who the fuck cares who insults who with profanity ( its the fuckin Internet )..I was insulted the other day by Tampa ( The 57 year old lil prick fag hag ) and he didnt even use profanity....." So what say you?" as Mr. No Spin Zone would say.......:D

#22     Mar 10, 2003

3. Tampa has a little prick too???? I know he has no arms or legs and shits his pants and types using a pencil in his mouth.....but now i feel sorry for him!

#23     Mar 10, 2003
  4. Baron was kind enough to PM me after he accidentally deleted my post in response to the above. I asked him if a moderator was posting in a thread that contained profane-laced personal attacks and obviously was aware of them, was that moderator responsible for policing the post in question or was the "kill" button the do-all and end-all for reporting abuse. Baron's response is as follows:

"You asked about offensive posts in threads that moderators are already participating in.

What I said before I screwed your post up was that moderators would much rather be "reactive" instead of "proactive". Often, a moderator will not do anything about a post unless he gets a complaint about it. It just makes things a lot easier on the moderators when they have actual complaints from other users to back up their actions, instead of letting their own judgement supersede everybody else's in all cases."

So I guess it is incumbent on us, the community, to use that kill button.

Props to Baron for being responsive and having such a great site.

#24     Mar 10, 2003
  5. :D

#25     Mar 10, 2003
  6. [​IMG][​IMG]

Why not suggest to Baron that he [​IMG] the accounts of posters who use words that you do not like???

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#26     Mar 10, 2003
  7. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. It is obvious that we are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse.

Fluidity, I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you as it's against my moral code to attack an unarmed person.

Weren't you going to put me on Ignore? You're either a glutton for punishment or you really are an idiot savant - without the 'savant' part.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your pathetic ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change instead of sitting in front of the monitor all day designing gifs. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

#27     Mar 10, 2003
  8. I NEVER use profanity, yet I probably have offended far more than those who do use profanity.

I don't agree with using curse words, as George Foreman says, you shouldn't curse. And we should listen to him as what other boxer has made over 100 million dollars AFTER their boxing career.

Anyway, mu purpose is to end this stupid thread, much like I ended a few of trader556 stupid, idiotic anti-war threads.

See, I have power of the post. I post, and the thread ends. It's magic!

#28     Mar 10, 2003
  9. It's not curse words that are the subject of this thread, but using them in personal attacks against others with differing opinions.

#29     Mar 10, 2003
  10. Then 50% of the active posters will be banned from ET...

F*ck!!!

#30     Mar 10, 2003