Prof Charles Nenner predicts large rally very soon

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Signate67, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Agreed 100%

#11     Feb 23, 2009
  2. This guy's a joke.

From his website:

<< With international and institutional clients managing hundreds of billions of dollars, Charles' advice is highly sought after. He also provides media appearances and private speaking engagements around the globe. >>

Notice the language. This bozo doesn't trade; he's another Jake Bernstein, swindling subscription fees from others because he's not good enough to trade his own account (or others).

Cycle studies are a joke. This guy predicted "a good buying opportunity" at the end of November.
    Dec. 1 we opened near 895.

This "Professor" is nothing special. A very good orthodox Jewish friend of mine ALWAYS removes his yalmulke when doing business with Americans / Westerners; I wonder why he doesn't.

Anyhow, thanks to whomever posted this.

But I'll stand my ground: This guy's a joke!

You can figure out where the S&P is going just by looking @ a continuous daily / weekly / monthly chart.

Best wishes to those out there fighting the good fight.:)

#12     Feb 23, 2009
  3. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

massive short squeeze like you haven't seen for a long time.

shorts are covering cause they are force to.

like longs were force to sell.

#13     Feb 23, 2009
  4. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

shorts will be forced to cover like a loaded gun pointed in their foreheads.

last time posting in message boards and forums.

this entire market is rigged and i ain't joking about rigged market manipulation or any conspiracy theories.

it's rigged.

don't read news or message boards or forums like ET.

bigges losses have been listening to morons on message boards and forums or listening to posters with an agenda.( i think jesse livermore once said his biggest lost was listening to advice of another trader or moron.

last post.

#14     Feb 23, 2009
  5. It's no one else's fault but your own if you went long at fresh lows and are now getting crushed. That's a big no-no. Fresh lows + rising IV = high probability of more fresh lows.

last post (for today) :D

#15     Feb 23, 2009
  6. dont trust anyone that calls himself a professor.

#16     Feb 23, 2009
  7. Heckuva rally professor!

#17     Feb 23, 2009
  8. Ain't that the truth. Funny thing is we have someone on this very site who calls himself a professor - even though he is just a cook - constantly looking for noobs to fleece. :p

#18     Feb 23, 2009