Problems with Transact Today?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by wareco, Feb 14, 2006.

1. I know that, obviously! What I mean is how Pats is able to keep Reflector that always shows the bid/ask, even if it is clearly different than the original DOME. Tha'ts why I ask: why Transact is not able to do the same with Yestrader?

#41     Feb 17, 2006
  2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

I never used Transact Dome, only TradeMaven Dome and they have the same problem

Don't know if Pats has reached a particular agreement with TT like OEC

Lorenzo

#42     Feb 17, 2006
  3. Truff

Truff

I believe the TT patent gave the vendors 1 of 2 choices. If you were able to display market depth when placing an order then you couldn't have one-click capability, it required a confirmation pop up. So in order to have 1 click capability, the market depth disapears when you go to place an order.

#43     Feb 17, 2006
  4. You need to get your hands on an older version of the Transact platform. I'll bet somebody here can send you a copy. Wink, Wink. :D

#44     Feb 17, 2006
  5. Xenia

Xenia

These two things are related, see Truff´s comment.

And for the same reason you have to deal with a "flying market pane" if you use SR.

www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=56833

#45     Feb 18, 2006
  6. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

There are a number of factors but the critical one is that the the J-Trader DOM's price rows are dynamic and the inside market is static.

#46     Feb 18, 2006
  7. It was just me or does everyone experience this. When Mkt open transacts was lagging few points on ym. On IB it went to 11141 but transact was showing for 11134 and below. I think theyis still have problem with their servers.

#47     Feb 21, 2006

8. Again connection to transact server lost at 10:02 est. That Sucks. You cannot trade with confidence.

#48     Feb 21, 2006
  9. Hydrogen

Hydrogen

Tranact down again. So many disconnects over the past few weeks. Sucks

#49     Feb 21, 2006
  10. amiindew

amiindew

Is this why TradeMaven terminates its relationship with Transact?

Transact disconnects almost every day now, they have become so unreliable!

#50     Feb 21, 2006