Problems with Transact Today?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by wareco, Feb 14, 2006.

1. jkhek21

jkhek21 Global Futures Inc.

Based on the last FCM report RCG has about 603,501,010 in Customer Seg, as far as datafeed issues we havnt heard any problems as of late or today here at Global. Let me know if you would like to test out some trading demos.

#21     Feb 15, 2006
  2. It means they have problem to maintain their servers which cost money. And lack of money always bring frustration into the business and their customers. In the last the result will be the same for all trouble companies to file bankruptcy or go out of the business. Is it the early sign for a troubled company? Decision is yours to find.

#22     Feb 15, 2006
  3. That's bull crap. I've been with Transact for about 2 years. I rarely have a problem with them. I would like to hear from his guy as to how he knows this. If he was with Transact and was having problems for 7 months, then he's a bigger jackass than I thought. He was probably using a friggin' dial-up connection.

#23     Feb 15, 2006
  4. Hey not to step in front of a flaming fire, but..........are you guys seriously getting under $4RT for e mini S and P including fees with TransAct? How much volume daily to get that rate?

Velocity is good, I have them, but they are $5.75RT with fees included for e mini S and P. That's with X Trader for free, or should I say built into the price.

TT/X Trader even had some outages apparently, about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but I wasn't trading at that time.

#24     Feb 15, 2006
  5. $3.42/RT There is a $400/mo platform fee. The fee is basically reduced by $1.10/RT. So, if you do approx. 362 RT/mo. the fee is waived. So, in other words, multiply your monthly RT x $1.10. Subtract this from $400. That's your platform fee, if any.

#25     Feb 15, 2006
  6. Well, like I said, they all have problems from time to time.

#26     Feb 15, 2006
  7. Well, today Transact didn't go down at all.

Hopefully that means that the fix that they installed yesterday (while they were down almost all day) solves the problem permanently.

#27     Feb 17, 2006
  8. Well, you made this comment at 1:40am on 17th February. So far so good for today I guess.

#28     Feb 17, 2006
  9. I think Sandy was referring to the 16th. Worked great yesterday.

#29     Feb 17, 2006
  10. Is there any version of Transact/yestrader that keeps the bid/ask volume when you place a buy/sell limit using the vertical DOM?
    I'm wondering why Pats was able to do the 'trick' tru the TT patents with Jtrader Reflector while Transact no...

#30     Feb 17, 2006