Problems with Thomas Lanzana's Black Box Pulse prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trada101, Aug 27, 2012.

1. JAZ999

JAZ999

hey big Country, really sorry to hear you, like all of us, have been scammed by this scumbag. I am absolutely willing to join forces with you. I know or rather thought I knew Tommy well. Where can I reach you so we can talk and I can fill you in on what I've been doing in this regard?

#31     Mar 17, 2017
  2. nicksper7

nicksper7

Hi All- Have similar issues here. Asked for a withdrawal from my account, seemed like it would be happening and now haven't heard back in over a month. Any advice on what to do here? Has anyone been able to get in touch with him over the last month or so?

#32     May 4, 2017
  3. JAZ999

JAZ999

Hey Nick, welcome to the team! You are one of many people he has defrauded, and although I know it feels awful, take solace in the fact that you are not the only one. The federal government is actively investigating him and many of us have been cooperating with them. Give me your contact info and I will give you all the information you need.

#33     May 4, 2017
  4. adam53

adam53

Hi All I have 20k invested with Thomas Lanzana in UniqueForex and have been unable to receive my money after multiple requests for months. Thomas does not answer my emails or texts. Its all the money I have in the world and I am in dire need of my funds. I don't know what to do as I cannot afford a lawyer. Any suggestions.

#34     Jun 5, 2017
  5. JAZ999

JAZ999

#35     Jun 5, 2017
  6. adam53

adam53

Is anyone suing Thomas for their money? If so could you give me some advise on where to start. Ive learned that you first have to make an official demand for your money with a specific time frame (30 days) for him to respond. That demand should be in the form of a letter sent certified mail return receipt requested. Any thoughts? I just don't understand how he could just ignore everyone and keep their money. There are laws against this aren't there.

#36     Jun 5, 2017
  7. JAZ999

JAZ999

Email me or give me your contact info and we will talk

#37     Jun 5, 2017
  8. MikeM.

MikeM.

I have money in this account as well and have not gotten it back even though Ive been requesting it for months now. I submitted a complaint to FINRA as well as other security regulators. Has anyone had contact with Thomas and has anyone moved ahead in this process? He should be in jail right now the money clearly isn't there, why is nothing happening to him? It has been months. I would appreciate any feedback any of your could give. I do not feel comfortable disclosing personal info so any info you could give me here would be great thanks

#38     Jun 7, 2017
  9. JAZ999

JAZ999

Hey Mike, see my contact info above if you'd like to give me a shout and speak in more detail. As far as I can tell, the investigation is coming to a close and they should be moving on this soon. I have been cooperating with authorities for almost six months, and they have interviewed at least a dozen other defrauded investors. I do agree that somebody needs to file a civil case against him beyond what the government is doing. Nobody seems to want to put good money after bad, however, since most of us agree that he probably spent all of our money. Let me know if you want to speak.

#39     Jun 7, 2017
  10. MikeM.

MikeM.

Do you have a number I can text you on?

#40     Jun 7, 2017