Problems with my broker, cannot withdraw my money!! S.O.S HELP

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by anceccarelli, Nov 11, 2020.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Have you then submitted your evidence to the UK FCA?

And it would be helpful to post here to let us know the outcome. Or at least post here the names of the firms you've identified and how they are scamming people. People need to be aware.

#21     Nov 15, 2020
  2. JamesJ

JamesJ

If you deposited by credit card, contact your cc company and try a charge back.
    Provide them with all informations regarding the scam.

#22     Nov 15, 2020
  3. Thanks to all, to answer your question guys. They did ask me money to invest in amazon and the website is go4rex, that's correct. I got suggested by a friend to say to them that I want to invest a lot more of money but first try if they are a safe company, so send me money to see that I can trust you. And then I will deposit much more...

I did it and they called me after 2 weeks of zero contact. I will post updates. And I'm contacting Seychelles F S A and Spanish regulator CNMV. Any other advice?? Thanks

#23     Nov 17, 2020
  4. Damn the fraudsters! I know the ads can be too good to be true and that in itself is a sign that something’s amiss. Regulations are a must folks! There’s so many to choose from - Interactive brokers, fxpro, oanda, avatrade, saxo bank, fxview, fxtm, swiss quote blah blah blah why would anyone go for something which does not have a physical presence. Sad!

#24     Nov 20, 2020