Problems with my broker, cannot withdraw my money!! S.O.S HELP

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by anceccarelli, Nov 11, 2020.

1. TimMykes

TimMykes

She sells, Seychelles, by the sea shore

thats my advice

#11     Nov 11, 2020
    SouthbeachCTA and Big AAPL like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

We once had 2 pure-bred German Shepards, a bro and a sis. The girl dog was named "Seaside Sunshine Girl". The boy dog was named "Shadow by the Seashore."

They lived on Long Island, NY, so this is of absolutely no help to the OP. Just thought I'd interject that into the Seychelles thing.

I mean, c'mon. You click on an ad, send money to it, and expect anything good? The FRACK is wrong with people.

#12     Nov 11, 2020
    VPhantom and SouthbeachCTA like this.
  3. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

For future recommendation, never follow investment/trading ads. You're much better of searching for a service yourself when you require it, you're then in a position where you can select the best of multiple choices (and filter each one properly).

#13     Nov 11, 2020
  4. Cabin111

Cabin111

The problem with today is no one networks anymore. Bye the way, this forum is NOT networking!! During a holiday, people would talk to friends and family about business ideas. Say, who would you recommend for an online broker in Europe?? The Rotary Club was/is famous for asking difficult questions to very smart people. I will ask many friends who they would use for a plumber or an electrician in my town. If the same names come up over and over again...And the people I am asking are level headed, I will go with that person/business. Not rocket science. But to click on an ad from the internet and invest money...Live and learn.

Next time talk to; trusted neighbors, friends, family, CPAs, attorneys. I wound NOT ask my banker...They will push their products. With the internet and Covid, we have become isolated...Not good. Use the telephone next time...Post Covid, take smart people to lunch...You pay for it. Pick their brains. If your trusted friends/family do not have the answers, they can direct you to people who will know the answers. Network with people you trust!!

[​IMG]

One last thought. When I was interviewing CPAs, I asked my future CPA some tough questions. He also asked some tough questions to me. He said "you think your are interviewing me...You are wrong"!! I am interviewing you!! I want to see if I want to deal with your issues. Do you pay your CPAs on time. Will you create messes I will have to clean up??

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    #14     Nov 12, 2020
  5. It just boggles my mind how clueless some ppl are to get baited by ads and actually send money to them!! Don't these complete fools ever check where the company is located or registered (in places like Seychelles, Belize, Dom Republic, etc is major RED FLAG.) Wake the F... UP !!!

#15     Nov 12, 2020
  6. tomorton

tomorton

Perhaps we should start a log of the most bizarre places a broker (should that be alleged broker) is based - you rightly mentioned a few. I could add North Cyprus, British Virgin Islands, St. Vincent & Grenadine.

Actually I suspect the OP is up to some game - someone posted a very similar post recently on another trading forum with the same issues reported but a different broker. Someone's playing a game here.....

#16     Nov 13, 2020
    VPhantom likes this.
  7. Cabin111

Cabin111

Off topic a bit...

Over the years, I've spent about a year in Micronesia. Thought it was an error when I heard of a ship incident last year. It's registry was from Palau. Now it is becoming big business for the island country.

The Palau International Ship Registry (PISR) has seen a strong increase in its fleet size as more shipowners and operators look to become part of the new registry.

At the end of September 2017, the Palau flag fleet stood at 380 ships with 3,000,000 gross tonnage.

The main Palau fleet now comprises 27% general cargo vessels and 20% tankers, with the rest accounting for 53% of its total ships covering all vessel types and across a wide range of countries.

As explained, there here have been increases in the number of barges, tugs and bulk carriers looking to fly the Palau flag. In addition, a growing number of yacht owners are interested in joining the fleet, PISR said.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    #17     Nov 13, 2020
    tomorton likes this.
  8. tomorton

tomorton

Similar things happening in aviation. The Isle of Man has the world's 6th largest registered fleet of business jets.

#18     Nov 13, 2020
  9. JSOP

JSOP

I don't even know if this guy's story is legit. go4rex.com is a forex broker deals in CFD, forex and crypto according to their website. Why would they want him to invest in Amazon stock? Either the OP's story is fake or if he's real, he isn't even dealing with go4rex.com but some other company pretending to be go4rex.com. Either way he's f***ed. FSA does not deal with financial companies registered with FSA "branches" located in EU even though they might be registered with FSA and is permitted to use FSA's logo but FSA does not have any jurisdiction over them nor does FSA regulate them. FSA's regulation is only applicable to companies in UK registered with FSA in UK.

OP, if he's real, is not going to see any of his money back sadly, unless he does what this Chinese guy did when IronFX did the same thing so many years pre-covid ago. https://www.financemagnates.com/for...ebsite “waihuiTV,money back the following day.

#19     Nov 13, 2020
    tomorton and VPhantom like this.
  10. most of CFD / Forex brokers are scammers...

#20     Nov 15, 2020