Problems w L2 on T.S lately

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by catman, Oct 25, 2002.

1. #31     Oct 30, 2002
  2. again today... Today, the OB data mostly seemed more accurate, with the L2 montage often being worthless or worse (much worse). And I'm thinking more and more that there really is something seriously wrong with the TS trade server, too, or conceivably, I suppose, with their "Intelligent" routing. Have no idea if the problems are related, but the phenomenon mentioned earlier of orders I place never seeming to post or posting very late seemed especially bad today.

Any responses to any of your e-mails or other inquiries? I guess I'll give support another try very soon, esp. if the info at TSworld, about problems being take care of this week, turns out to be wrong.

#32     Oct 31, 2002
  3. catman

catman

I did speak to a rep today at T.S. He did acknowledge that there were problems they are aware of, and told me they were in the process of running tests on new servers and they are trying to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

I also had problems again on L2 and the order bar. Hopefully they will have these issues resolved soon.

Scott

#33     Oct 31, 2002
  4. thanks for the update and the effort...

#34     Oct 31, 2002