Problems connecting yesterday and today

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dtrader98, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I guess I am the only one who had frequent issues viewing the site yesterday night and a few times today?
    I captured the errors for feedback in the spirit of keeping the site running smoothly. :)

[​IMG]

2. Cold fusion error... ha... first language I ever used....

They brought the site down for maintenance...

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I experienced the same issues.

4. themickey

themickey

Site page loading is now very slow.
    Clicking on a new ET page link is now taking forever.

As an aside, I thought there were going to be some major changes to ET. What's the latest news in this regard?

5. Joe

Joe

Baron is working on getting the new site up. The software we currently use to maintain the site keeps crashing when trying to migrate the data from one system to another.

6. hughb

hughb

So, even though it is working right now, it will be back down pretty soon?

I really like the flavor of this old vbulletin board. It'll be a shame to see it go.

7. i was jonesing so hardcore.. i didn't know what to do withmyself without ET! haha

8. Also, how do I ignore a thread? I know I can ignore a user, but I want to ignore a thread.

9. Joe

Joe

That hasn't been created yet. However, if your referring to you receiving emails about a thread that you are subscribed to, that's slightly different. To remove your subscription just click on the link provided in the email, that allowes you to be removed.