Problem with QuoteTracker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sttrader, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Got it now. Version is now updated to 3.9.8.a
    Rebooted, did some cleaning up and downloaded, copied and followed instructions and works now. Am using Vista.

Thank you once again for your patience and quick responses. Any reason why this happened in the first place all of a sudden?

#21     Apr 12, 2012
  2. Registration - don't know.
    Backfill - QT bug. date related

#22     Apr 12, 2012
  3. Thank you once again. Glad to see that you're here for support with QT issues. Appreciate it much!

#23     Apr 12, 2012
  4. 1debbie1

1debbie1

does that mean I got the fix installed ? if so I have other question thanks Debbie

#24     Apr 13, 2012
  5. ncp

ncp

Hi Jerry. Good Day. Have been using QT for 5yrs, now using 3.9.8a version. I like to bring to your notice that the Indian Indices is updating on a regular basis on intraday charts only, but the Symbol's stock names in the list is not updating in both intraday charts and EOD charts. Also, when I press F3 button and search for Symbol Lookup NSE India, the stock code doesn't appear. I request your (Anyone) help to rectify the problem at the earliest.

#25     Aug 2, 2012
  6. the NSE site probably changed their layout. Only fix would be to update the configuration files. I highly doubt that TDA will do it. Can't speak for anyone else.

#26     Aug 2, 2012
  7. ncp

ncp

Thanks Jerry. Any other related info regarding NSE most welcomed :)

#27     Aug 8, 2012