Problem With Dual Display

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tito, Jul 9, 2006.

1. tito

tito

I am currently using a GForce video card to run my 2 monitors. Everything has been working good until today when something happened to my hard drive and screwed the settings on my video card.
    Now, my 2 monitors work as two separate units instead of being able to drag my cursor across both monitors. I tried to reset the position of my 2 monitors by going to Display/Settings to no avail.
    Can someone help me to restore the original settings so I can have both monitors working as 1 again?
    Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2. reinstall the driver...to do this delete it from device driver...reboot also note if there is anything yellow like exclamation marks, question marks or other symbols...Bill Gates giving you the finger pay special attention to:)

Do this at your own risk and discretion. I have no idea what I am talking about, but this is what I would try. Your success should not be clouded with my suggestion.

3. tito

tito

Thanks ES. I was able to finally figure it out. It had to do with the video card settings which somehow got screwed up.