Problem recovering my funds from Globus Trading LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderefe, Oct 5, 2012.

1. #41     Oct 26, 2012
  2. to the original poster: its your fault bcoz you never should have done business with them in the first place.

at first glance they look like a shady outfit.

how much money are we talking about anyway? and why would it take from Aug 6 to the end of Sept for them to give you the money? Domestic wires are same day, intl wires are 3-4 days.

like I said its your fault. You did business with crooks, now you are going to pay.

#42     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Thanks for all the information, I really apreciate it.

#43     Oct 26, 2012
  4. Their xplanation was that they order the transfers once a month, but I agree with you, I'ts totally my fault. But I still want to try and recover my funds, lol.

#44     Oct 26, 2012
  5. Looks like the site is no longer operational and has the message "under construction". It's never a good sign when a firm's site abrubtly shuts down, especially when there are traders seeking the return of funds.

This is exactly what happened when Team Trading shut its doors in March of 2010. First it was the phone number being disconnected, then one day the site simply went down.

However, you can still make printouts using the "WayBack Machine" on archive.org. Just type in the url and you'll see the days marked with blue circles of prior screen captures for Globus Trader.

http://www.archive.org

#45     Oct 27, 2012
  6. daku

daku

i traded with Globustrader for few months as a remote trader in late 2009 and early 2010 and I made some money and got the wire on time and both Alex and Larissa behaved professionally....
    don't know whats the situation right now

#46     Oct 27, 2012
  7. Sure you know. They left town with this guys money and probably plenty of others money. Do I need to be a detective to figure it out?

#47     Oct 27, 2012
  8. Oh my gravy, it actually worked. It shows the webpage as it was before they went into hiding, address and phones.
    Probably they are not there anymore, but its great help, worth a try.

Thanks a lot ScalperJoe

#48     Oct 27, 2012
  9. do you know other fellow traders? class action possible?

#49     Oct 28, 2012
  10. I heard other traders are having problems recovering their funds also, but I don’t know them personally or have their contact information.

#50     Oct 28, 2012