Problem recovering my funds from Globus Trading LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderefe, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Is it at all possible for you to show-up at their offices? I've done some research on them. from their website:
    "Globus Trading LLC is not a registered broker-dealer and not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission nor with National Association of Securities Dealers nor with any other securities regulating body as a broker dealer, investment advisor or any such entity, and does not solicit any public accounts, but rather works in coordination with fully licensed broker-dealers, SIPC-insured clearing firms, and private leveraging firms to provide licensed and non-licensed clients with access to supplemental trading leverage and direct access trading capabilities. Our firm and our network affiliates strongly recommend that all clients fully read and acknowledge all SEC risk disclosure statements available on our site and our affiliate broker-dealer websites prior to engaging in any live trading activity, and acquire a solid understanding of the risks inherent in active "day" trading."

Sounds like a bunch of hog-wash. Who is the broker-dealer they are dealing with? it's likely they don't have the means and you may be able to get further if you go directly to the broker-dealer their accounts are with.

#21     Oct 25, 2012
  2. They erased the office address from their web page, and a person I know also trying to recover their funds went to Toronto and couldn’t find them. A friend of mine living in Toronto is helping me try to find their current whereabouts. Sneaky people.

#22     Oct 25, 2012
  3. This is amazing

#23     Oct 25, 2012

4. I posted a message asking anyone if they know who their clearing firm is but no reply yet

#24     Oct 25, 2012
  5. can I ask why you have not contacted the authorities to tell them you have been defrauded. Maybe, just maybe, there are still some funds around to buy you off. Why wait until others squeeze it out of them. Your odds get worse with every passing day.

#25     Oct 25, 2012

6. I understand your point, but I’m trying to exhausts the civilized venue before picking a fight. Although it seem pointless.

#26     Oct 25, 2012
  7. They have disappeared with your dosh. You're concerned with picking a fight? They have been slapping the shit out of you in case you didn't notice. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

#27     Oct 25, 2012
  8. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

#28     Oct 25, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

1) Notify the Police
    2) Call the RCMP
    3) Call the local newspaper/newstation

#29     Oct 25, 2012
  10. stepan7

stepan7

WHOIS lookup

Registrant:
    Globus Trader LLC
    8901 Yonge St.
    Richmond Hill, ON L4C0L5
    CA

Domain name: GLOBUSTRADER.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Milrud, Alex domains@bizdev.ca
    8901 Yonge St.
    Richmond Hill, ON L4C0L5
    CA
    905-482-0566
    Technical Contact:
    Kirichenko, Vadim domains@bizdev.ca
    328 North Rivermede Rd., Unit 10
    Unit 10
    Copcord, ON L4K3N5
    CA
    905-760-1977 Fax: 905-760-2977

Registration Service Provider:
    Business Development Network Corp., domains@bizdev.ca
    905-760-1977
    905-760-2977 (fax)
    http://www.bizdev.ca
    Business Development Network Corp. (www.bizdev.ca) is your domain name
    registrar and may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 02-Feb-2012.
    Record expires on 01-Apr-2013.
    Record created on 01-Apr-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.ASPADMIN.COM
    NS2.ASPADMIN.COM

#30     Oct 25, 2012