ProActive Futures?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by protrader-2K5, Aug 22, 2005.

1. trendman

trendman

I just started trading through proactive using the Ninjatrader and ZEN Fire connection. It's the best thing ive ever used. The Zen fire connection is unreal. I tested it side by side with TT and it blew it away. I strongly recommend looking into it.

btw trademaven is over. i used to use it but it sucks now. goes down every day, and lags all the time. do a search for it on elite and you can read the blog - they get trashed the last 3-4 months. stick with Ninja and Proactive!

#11     May 21, 2006
  2. Please check trendman older posts and you could imagine whether he works at/for Proactive or not.... and you could also wonder who he is... since when he started BS trademaven...

#12     May 21, 2006
  3. Highly unlikely that TT would be blown away

So take Trendman's advice with a BIG grain of salt

#13     May 21, 2006
  4. teeno11

teeno11

I have seen Zen Fire in action...its faster than any other engine I have seen.

#14     Jun 1, 2006
  5. Any of the traders here using this firm? Who do they clear through? Any of the traders in this thread that said they were trading with proactive, are yous still trading with this firm? Any insight would be welcome.

Thank you

#15     Mar 14, 2008
  6. Their website is down, it can't be a good sign.

ProActive Futures

Look around for something better.

#16     Mar 14, 2008
  7. I have been with trademaven when it used to be called elocal. I am still with to this day. Yes Trademaven's phone desk does suck the bigone, but if you are trading with stoplimits in, there is not much to worry about, if the system goes down, since the ticket is sitting at the xchange. That is one way avoiding platform crashes. The trademaven platform very rarely goes down, I thing maybe about 3 times last year. There tech/Ip staff is very helpful and solve problems fairly fast imho.

But if you use J Trader 7.3 as your trading platform, you will have freeze ups for some reason.

Both J trader and Trademaven are fed by the pats system, and which is intresting because J Trader is owned by pats, from what I am told the Trademaven platform data is routed differently.

Anyways sorry for the rant I am not affilated with Trademaven, but somepeople should post if they dont know all the facts.

Just one mans opinion

#17     Mar 14, 2008
  8. are you talking about proactive futures, I just spoke to them and the website looks great, you must be talking about another company?

#18     May 13, 2009
  9. I strongly recommend Strategy Runner with TT feed

Static Dom (175 milliseconds update)

Penson GHCO clearing firm

Zen Fire is great but sometimes lags

You need a very very fast DSL for ZenFire
    Be aware

#19     May 14, 2009
  10. sezzaj

sezzaj

why? Are there issues? Do tell

#20     May 14, 2009