Pro Trading Opportunity

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by canody, Apr 10, 2003.

1. :D :D :D :p

#11     Apr 10, 2003
  2. You're invited too, Magna. You can PM candy, or PM chips or PM soda. Whatever you PM is fine, as long as it's non-alcoholic. It's an all-ages party. Everyone's welcome!

#12     Apr 10, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Thanks, appreciate the invite. Might be busy that day as I think Shill Securities has a big bash coming up.... :)

#13     Apr 10, 2003

4. Yeah this time we are going to blow the roof off the joint...We are going to be giving away party favors that include, The Popeil rotisserie, Citrus clean and if you act now, as always we give you the 'bagel cutter' absolutely free....this is a $300 value all for three easy payments of 19.99

#14     Apr 10, 2003
  5. Huh?

#15     Apr 10, 2003
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

I'm sure it's no accident that you've currently made 12 posts at ET, and 11 of them have been the single word "Huh?". As no new member who was truly a new member would do that, I'm certain you're another alias of an existing ET member. Doesn't really matter tho as your credibility is a big, fat zero.

#16     Apr 10, 2003
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Be kind Magna, he may be using a text to speech program to read his screen to him and it's not that good so he keeps saying "huh?":D

#17     Apr 10, 2003
  8. jester

jester Guest

now that was a good one cash..you made me laugh...lol :p

J-

#18     Apr 10, 2003
  9. If you think this is bad, well I have seen worse. I review CTA's for fund allocation and some of the stuff they send over is way worse than what is in that post.

#19     Apr 11, 2003
  10. I am very selective with my "Huh?'s". In fact, I even have a Huh! once for emphasis.

So,

Hurumph!

#20     Apr 11, 2003