Pro life nonsense will defeat republican presidential candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hombre, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Maybe some day babies will be born in test tubes....no womb needed..

But at least you agree that a baby in or out of the womb has the right to Due Process....

"In the United States, criminal prosecutions and civil cases are generally governed by explicit guarantees of procedural rights under the Bill of Rights. Most of these rights have been incorporated under the Fourteenth Amendment to the States. Among those rights is the constitutional right to procedural due process, which has been broadly construed to protect the individual so that statutes, regulations, and enforcement actions must ensure that no one is deprived of "life, liberty, or property" without a fair opportunity to affect the judgment or result.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials. In criminal cases, many of these due process protections overlap with procedural protections provided by the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees reliable procedures that protect innocent people from being executed, which would be an obvious example of cruel and unusual punishment"

#31     Jun 21, 2011
  2. LOL!! Wow, from someone who is pro choice, this is one of the most stupid pro choice arguments I have ever seen.

Many degenerative diseases and genetic conditions denote that a given child is not likely to survive until adulthood, but it's not legal to go murder them. LMAO! What a moron. "Well your honor, that handicapped idiot was getting on my nerves, and comon, he wasn't going to live to adulthood anyways... so what's the big deal?" :D :p

#32     Jun 21, 2011
  3. Well your honor,this idiot thinks we are talking about children with diseases ,what a moron.

#33     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I don't think they're human until the uniquely human behavior manifests itself, ie. their culture's stock heroism journey is either adopted, adapted, or rejected. Thus, they're not human until around five years old.

#34     Jun 21, 2011
  5. We finally agree on something!

I figure this equation will balance itself out.

Blue states which are typically pro-choice will just abort all their children thus their population will drop and economies will continue to be in disarray. Red states which are typically pro-life will see their populations increase as well as political power.

In time abortions will be outlawed, views will change, and the act will be viewed as Barbaric or a misguided ritual: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sacrifice_in_pre-Columbian_cultures

#35     Jun 22, 2011
  6. So america will eventually become Afghanistan as the american taliban increase in numbers.

#36     Jun 22, 2011
  7. The economy is owned mostly by the republicans, just to help you get the facts straight. Did you forget the mess they left?

#37     Jun 22, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Public polling of likely voters is universally not supportive of your arguement, kind sir. You are looking at Jimmy Carter V.2.0

#38     Jun 22, 2011
  9. If so I hope it isn't one of the right's crazies or low IQ candidates that wins it.
    Our country can't afford another Bush, not now.

#39     Jun 22, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Would be nice if they actually included each poll version once and not counted Newsweek twice. Yes, I realize it's a different time period, but it should replace the previous poll, not average it in.

Doing that yields substantially different results. But I guess that's the fun thing about statistics. You can make them say whatever you want.

#40     Jun 22, 2011