Pro life nonsense will defeat republican presidential candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hombre, Jun 21, 2011.

1. If it cant live and develop outside the mother its not another individual imo

#21     Jun 21, 2011
  2. Mercor

Mercor

At 22 weeks a baby can survive outside the womb.......so are you saying at 22 weeks that baby should have all the same rights we have

#22     Jun 21, 2011
  3. I've read 22-28 weeks.What ever the stage a baby can develop outside the mothers womb is when it should have the rights we have.I have stated I am against late term abortion,to me that is whenever the baby can continue to develop outside the womb

#23     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

How about conjoined twins that share a heart? Does the fact that one can't live without the other mean there is only one individual despite two heads/brains?

#24     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Are you saying a persons rights are not inalienable rights, natural rights and that our rights are given to us only by the science of the day?

#25     Jun 21, 2011
  6. I'm saying that when a baby can live and develop outside of its mothers womb its life.

#26     Jun 21, 2011
  7. Mercor

Mercor

A baby will die in 10 hours outside the womb by itself

#27     Jun 21, 2011
  8. I dont know what your talking about.When a baby can develop and live outside of the mothers womb its life.I oppose abortion after that point

#28     Jun 21, 2011
  9. Mercor

Mercor

The original question is about due process. When does a human get due process....ie..natural rights.
    I will not accept that it is the advancement of sceince that determines when I get Due process. If you believe natural rights come from the Government or science, then you are in a position to have the government remove your natural rights.

#29     Jun 21, 2011
  10. You get due process when you are a baby inside or outside the womb that will develop into an adult.A 2 month old fetus outside the womb will not develop into an adult so it doesn't get due process imo

#30     Jun 21, 2011