Pro life nonsense will defeat republican presidential candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hombre, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking more along the lines of YOU.

#11     Jun 21, 2011
  2. PREVENTABLE.....and NO DEAD! :cool:

D O N E ! ! ! :cool:

#12     Jun 21, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1,000!

#13     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

#14     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Nobody has a right to tell a women what she can or cant do with her body

Government funds should not pay for abortions(although the government will pay much more for a baby born with no father and mother on welfare until the kid turns 18 and even more if that kid ends up in the justice system as an adult)

Once a baby can live outside the womb abortions should be illegal/I'm against late term abortions.

#15     Jun 21, 2011
  6. In your case, I'm pro choice.

#16     Jun 21, 2011
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Should a fetus have the right to due process. It starts to get those rights at about three months. Why not sooner.

The 14th amendment gave slaves who were considered property the right to due process. Isn't the fetus at this point considered property and is certainly no less free then a slave.

A baby once born is actually more dependent on the mother then in the womb. Some babies can't live outside the womb until they are 18 years old.

If you are going to argue dependency then I hope you never go into a coma.

Then there is the issue of ownership. I help you build a car in your garage and we share all the expenses, are you going to claim ownership?

#17     Jun 21, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Silly sleight of hand to avoid Obama's ownership of the economy I suppose. Good luck with that one.

It's the economy, stupid. Not fetuses.

And Obama does indeed own the economy - he said so personally.

#18     Jun 21, 2011
  9. I dont think a fetus is a life or have the right to due process.A baby that can live and develop outside the mothers womb is a life imo.A fetus at 3 months will not develop into a baby if taken out of the womb at 3 months

A baby isn't only dependent on the mother,there are millions of couples that want to adapt newborn babies

#19     Jun 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

How about a fetus which while connected to her body, is another individuals "body".

#20     Jun 21, 2011