Pro-IB ET censorship closes threads without accpetable reason.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by qdz, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The thread was closed because of several reasons.

1. taodr started the thread about a money transfer problem, which def and other IB representatives addressed by offering to help him find a solution.

2. taodr stated that the money showed up in his account.

3. You took the thread away from the topic of taodr's money transfer problem by posting general negativity about IB, which is unnecessary considering that you've posted your opinion and experiences many times in the past about IB. Your posts in turn created a backlash of posts directed at you, which has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic of the money transfer problem.

On another note, I have been getting complaints about your posts being repetitive and annoying. If you would like to continue participating, you will need to stop this ridiculous ranting about IB that you've been doing. You have taken advantage of every opportunity to tell everybody about your negative opinion of IB. Your negative posts were fine at first, since everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, because you keep repeating the same things over and over, you are losing credibility and your posts are not being well received by the community any longer. You are more than welcome to express your opinions, but when your posts start annoying our members to the point where they ask for your posts to be deleted and your account to be shut down, I think it's time to get off your soapbox and start discussing new subjects.

#11     Dec 12, 2002
  2. qdz

qdz

Well, I just want to know how many people are anonyed and why they honestly are anonyed? If it is because I repeat my point of view about PDT and IB (not as many times as PDT as it doesnot really worth my time), I am sorry for them. I don't think they should do trading business which always repeats itself.

Okay. I elect no to post anything about IB forward. But I hope I can continue to discuss PDT related issues and many other issues as I always do.

:p

#12     Dec 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.