Pro-IB ET censorship closes threads without accpetable reason.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by qdz, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qdz

qdz

No more to say in ET. (Sorry for the previous duplicated post in the wrong forume "option").

EOM. Signoff.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I can assure you that no threads have been closed because of any bias towards IB.

3. qdz

qdz

Holely Micro. All responses were deleted. I'd like to see what will happen to this thread and QDZ. Don't be surprise if you see QDZ no more.

4. qdz

qdz

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Since you're the only one who has a problem with it, and since you're the one who started this thread, why don't you tell me why it should stay open.

6. qdz

qdz

I did not start that thread. You know it!

:p

7. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

That thread was closed because it was going off topic.

Anybody could make a bad trade and say they never made
    the trade. What a joke. I wish I could take back some bad
    trades by calling a broker and saying I never made the trade.

Baron,

Can you please delete qdz for wasting everyones time?
    His sole purpose on ET is to annoy and slander.

Thanks!

8. qdz

qdz

Let me have a possible last chance to defend my position. I do not hope there will be justice.

Do you delete a whole thread because someone (not me) jumped in to post an off-topic response?

I do post many comments/opinions with a great variety, no only PDT and IB. I have to say PDT issue is on my top priority agenda. There is nothing wrong with it. Why are you anonyinged, Sanjuro? Why are you so eager to get me wiped out? Give a good reason to convince the public. Is it because I am telling truth?!

9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, let me start this again in more plain english. Since YOU are the only one complaining about the thread in question being closed, and since you are the one who started this complaint thread, please tell me why I should reopen the thread that was closed.

10. qdz

qdz

Look, maybe it was my english that you donot understand. Sorry about that. It was me asked why that thread was closed. You should not ask me to tell you why reopen it. Tell me why it was closed first. Or let's just forget it. Thanks.

#10     Dec 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.