Pro-Choice America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Mar 24, 2013.

1. By "discouraged" do you mean...the wealthy can have the freedom...but, not the poor or middle class? That is what I get out of the liberals...the Big O sends his kids to private schools...vouchers for the poor and middle class...oh, no we can't have that! YOU should live in a grass hut.....Al "I invented the Internet" Gore can have his $5 million dollar home on the beach in Malibu...yeah...Al believes in global warming and the seas rising...that is why he spent 5 mill for the home next to the water. You might want to check out the class valedictorians who have been prevented from using the terms God or Jesus in their speeches...that was not "discouraged" - they were prohibited...and had to sue the schools.

#11     Mar 25, 2013
  2. jem

jem

abortion... murder of a human being... not sure how you can make that a freedom thing. That is a barbaric thing.

Marriage. The large majority of us are about equal rights for everyone. Gay Marriage is a movement to change the definition of marriage for its religious connotations.
    Otherwise Gays would be arguing for a completely equal 2 person union. They would be arguing for equal treatment of unions. And that we would agree to.

Pot. Most libertarians agree with you. It is the establishment big govt republicans who are the ones wasting our money and burning the constitution on that issue. I do not see how alcohol can be legal and pot illegal.
    Note... I do not smoke pot at all but as I think you should be protecting my right to not have to provide abortifacient drugs to employess if it is against my conscience... (note I am speaking in general here.)
    I should protect your right to smoke pot in the privacy of your house. .

#12     Mar 25, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

Did the dems legalize weed at the federal level when they had the super majority and the choomer in chief? No? Why not? Guess they aren't about freedom, either.

#13     Mar 25, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

They didn't repeal the "Defense of Marriage Act" that Bill Clinton signed either.

#14     Mar 25, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#15     Mar 26, 2013
  6. I keep it out of the work place, but express my views freely in public. Even beefy females (who act like males) do not get aggressive with me. They realize that I fear the LORD, and they have no power over me.

Female managers do not need any more stress, I have found. I sooth their fears with the Godly confidence that comes from one who BELIEVES in the LORD. This is my light to them, as a witness to the way of life that their Maker intended for them. They would be much happier with a Christian man to give them a peaceful home, where they would raise the kids with a rod of iron. Women love control, so this is a perfect role for them.

#16     Mar 26, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I believe you are correct. And in Biblical terms, you absolutely are correct!

#17     Mar 26, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

So true. If he were the Dad, he'd be shit out of luck if he wanted HIS Child to NOT be murdered.:mad:

I'm sure there are some US Supreme Court Justices from the 60's burning in the hottest, most miserable pits of Hell right about now.

#18     Mar 26, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

And I do not oppose keeping MJ illegal either. Hell, our Founding Fathers grew it. The war on drugs is unconstitutional.

Abortion? Pure and simple murder.

#19     Mar 26, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nailed it!!!! Outstanding post!

#20     Mar 26, 2013