Pro Chat room!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Eddiefl, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sushi

Sushi

Good idea. What's the lockup for the funds? When doesntrading start and will performance be posted?

#21     Apr 1, 2009
  2. i'll back that up. I have quite a bit of respect for those 2 guys.

#22     Apr 1, 2009
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

What do you consider a small player?

#23     Apr 1, 2009
  4. mtt

mtt

I like these guys too. Their videos on YouTube are nice to watch. I think their monthly subscription is a little high though.

#24     Apr 1, 2009
  5. I don't know much about the site. But it seems that the site was free and now it's not. Why are they charging now?

#25     Apr 1, 2009
  6. lpchad

lpchad

They charge for the mentoring they are providing. $300/month to watch them trade live plus answering any/all questions is a small price to pay. Plus, if you just want to observe and not watch live you can subscribe to a replay service for less than $60.month and watch the days action that night at your leisure. They still post tons of videos on YouTube and have all of their old videos for free.

Reasonable and a value if you are serious about watching profitable trading.

#26     Apr 2, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've not been in their room, so I don't know how good it is or is not. I can say though that there is no way in hell I'd do a room for a low price again. In the end it matters more what you bring in per month, vs what each member pays..but if you have a good quality room it's worth $200 to $300 a month pretty easily.

Anyway my hats off to anyone who's running a room and has passion for it and is doing a good job. I just couldnt see myself doing it again, but to each his own.

#27     Apr 2, 2009
  8. MyNickel

MyNickel

If the calls were worth while, I'd pay $500/month. Imagine the possibilities.

#28     Jan 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.